** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

Preliminary details for August are on the site. Not fully updated yet (still showing July's dates) but basically format seems same as this month. SportingOdds Champions League Well done to July's winner diliger21 who is now off to the UK Open main event in Luton but can you join him in the SportingOdds colours? There is another £1500 seat for the main event (plus travel and accommodation) up for grabs in the August league. In August the number of enterants no longer dictates how many points are awarded - it'll be the same no matter how many players. Only your top 5 scores will count still. So strap yourself in for another cracking month of tournament Poker. Go to the Multi Tourney Section in the SportingOdds Poker room to register for the next round. Prizes 1st - A £1500 seat at the Grosvenor UK Open in August (12th-13th) plus travel and accomodation. 2nd - $400 3rd - $300 4th - $200 5th - $100 6th-10th - $50 11th-20th - $25 Scoring System Your top 5 Champions League performances throughout the month will count towards your final score.

Finishing Position Place Points
21+0

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Typical! :\ The info on their site is never completely right. Looks like those tournament details are for a previous month's prize. I believe the event is now the Midlands Masters 25/26 November (referring back to an email I got last month which says win a seat via CL until the October league).

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds I haven't played this since the 1st one in February, where incidently I first came across plers like DAN DAN, pene and GaF and ended up joining the mob. I had a chance that month (when it was a trip to vegas - and all the games counted for points) but had to go on holiday and missed 4 games then couldnt bring myself round to play it again with one thing and another. ...and the point of my ramble is?... nothing.. I cant play it again this month :loon

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds

I haven't played this since the 1st one in February, where incidently I first came across plers like DAN DAN, pene and GaF and ended up joining the mob. I had a chance that month (when it was a trip to vegas - and all the games counted for points) but had to go on holiday and missed 4 games then couldnt bring myself round to play it again with one thing and another. ...and the point of my ramble is?... nothing.. I cant play it again this month :loon
:lol :lol :lol :lol i will give it a try this month

I haven't played this since the 1st one in February' date=' where incidently I first came across plers like DAN DAN, pene and GaF and ended up joining the mob.[/quote'] Surely that should have been more of a reason to steer clear of the lounge rather than join it, you sad, sad person :rollin

Surely that should have been more of a reason to steer clear of the lounge rather than join it' date=' you sad, sad person :rollin[/quote'] you love me really :loon just regged as I am not where I thought I was going to be tonight :dude

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Blast... was wanting a bash at this but I've got to pick the wife up from work at 8pm... with 1,000 in starting chips and 5 minute blind levels I'm likely to be well on my way out by the time I get home! :cry

Blast... was wanting a bash at this but I've got to pick the wife up from work at 8pm... with 1' date='000 in starting chips and 5 minute blind levels I'm likely to be well on my way out by the time I get home! :cry[/quote'] What? They've turned it into a turbo? FFS!:@

Guest gazza271

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds doh :\ After saying i was gonna give this a crack this month I'm late off work today and miss registration for the first game by a couple of minutes :@ GL all in and hopefully see you in the next one :hope