Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... sorry for the delay, I've been away since Saturday so still trying to get to grips with things.There were three selections on Tuesday evening which were proofed by the MW sheets:- Leeds U 2.04 draw 0-0 Rochdale 1.75 won 2-0 Stevenage B 2.37 won 3-1 so latest position reads:- Total Staked 1020.00 Total Returned 1148.30 Yield 12.58% Winners 68 Losers 34 Total Bets 102 Strike Rate 66.67% Current Bank 228.30 Profit/Loss + 128.30 This weekend selections to follow later tonight.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... the two selections provided one winner Liverpool 4-0 with Stuttgart drawing their match 0-0 on Friday evening.So a slight decrease in the yield this weekend:- Total Staked 1040.00 Total Returned 1161.70 Yield +11.70% Winners 69 Losers 35 Total Bets 104 Strike Rate 66.35% Current Bank 228.30 Profit/Loss + 121.70 Back later with this week's selections.Be lucky!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... only the one selection this week highlighted by the system, and nothing at all in the English Leagues:- Hannover (A) Bundesliga 3.00 Will be interesting to see how this one fares, nothing much between these sides in the betting.:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... always good to hear from you David thanks. I must admit it still thrills me to find that after 100+ bets, the system is still showing respectability. The secret I believe is in the simplicity of the system and not in the early following of correct scores as the chosen path of the pioneers who trod this path moons ago.The plain and simple reasoning being here, is that if a team is predicted to win 3-0, then it must stand a great chance of achieving the win! Three cheers for the Michael Wray sheets!:notworthy

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... another setback this weekend, Hannover got turned over in the Bundesliga.So latest results :- Total Staked 1050.00 Total Returned 1161.70 Yield 10.64% Winners 69 Losers 36 Total Bets 105 Strike Rate 65.71% Current Bank 211.70 Profit/Loss 111.70 The system shows one selection for Tuesday 6th :- Notts F 1.86 So will be looking in to see how that performs.:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks Rafa, pleased you could find something there of interest. As you say, Forest got rocked with a 1-0 defeat and so did the system! Latest position:- Total Staked 1060.00 Total Returned 1161.70 Yield +9.59% Winners 69 Losers 37 Total Bets 106 Strike Rate 65.09% Current Bank 201.70 Profit/Loss +101.70 Will be back later with any selections this week.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ... they sure did Staffy, I think everyone and their dogs were expecting a Forest win, and Gravesend too had a flopper when all looked good! Still I pulled a double with Accrington (draw) and Stevenage (away) so helped the night along! Cheers fella!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... It's a feast after the famine week this weekend.The system highlighted no selections last weekend, and this week it display's half a dozen :- Blackburn R 1.78 Chelsea 1.23 Manchester U 1.36 Coventry C 1.92 Notts F 1.62 Messina (Serie A) 2.32 Looking for some good results.:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Might sound stupid but I'm confused about the system. You mention 3-0 predicted scorelines yet list low odds and have a 65% strike rate. Had a look on this Michael Wrays website also but I can't seem to open the spreadsheets as it says error with data. What gives?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... Hi there HG. If you have followed the thread you should have noticed that this system is based on 3-0 PREDICTED scores only, but the teams highlighted by this method need not necessarily win by 3-0.The selections are thus highlighted to provide wins by those teams shown and the scoreline does not enter into the equation at all. Thus the odds you see are those quoted for respectable home wins by Bet 365,with only Messina looking a distinct weak link. As far as opening the MW sheets, they are to be downloaded, click on the Divisions you want and they are then auto downloaded to your PC. Hope this helps.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

.... Hi there HG. If you have followed the thread you should have noticed that this system is based on 3-0 PREDICTED scores only, but the teams highlighted by this method need not necessarily win by 3-0.The selections are thus highlighted to provide wins by those teams shown and the scoreline does not enter into the equation at all. Thus the odds you see are those quoted for respectable home wins by Bet 365,with only Messina looking a distinct weak link. As far as opening the MW sheets, they are to be downloaded, click on the Divisions you want and they are then auto downloaded to your PC. Hope this helps.;)
That explains it haha! Just out of curiosity, have you any records on how the system would perform using AH in order to improve odds when a team is distinctly favourite?

.... cannot see what you are driving at with your question. Can you explain further?;)
Well obviously when the odds are low every loss sustained hurts that bit more. If most bets are almost evens then with a similar percentage strike rate (taking into account it may be slightly less due to the odd push) surely the profit would be greater. It's just a thought as I hate betting on really low odds. Intersted to hear your thoughts or even whether anybody has any data on this.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... surely every loss sustained always hurts but odds play no part really in the loss situation.Does not matter whether they are 1 or 101. When betting with stakes of 10 then it is always a big help if the odds are that little bit higher, and it would probably pay to shop around more than I do, the astute punter will always do that anyway.Had I chosen to start this system two to three weeks later than I actually did, and shopped around for superior odds, then this system would be showing even better statistics than it currently shows.Probably if you look back on the UK Football forum, you will be able to track some of those odds you are looking for. All I have is a spreadsheet with the odds obtained for all bets using this system and the stats as shown above.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Fair enough. I suppose it's down to personal preference. When I say it hurts more I really just mean because you lost more than you could have gained in the first place and more such bets would take longer to get up where you were prior to said loss.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... I see just where you are coming from now HG but they say the more attractive the odds, the risk factor starts to kick in, personally I would rather dabble at odds around the evens mark, but this system has provided some nice winners at decent odds, and if it succeeds in doubling the bank, then I would be a happy chappy.Odds of around 1.62 are not so very hard to swallow! I suppose as you say, it's really all down to personal preference!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... not a bad weekend for the system.I thought that backing Messina was a bit of a gamble at odds 2.32 and a shocking defeat of 0-3, the other being Blackburn R 1-2 at the hands of the Hammers, but there lies a very different story,they are fighting for their Premiership lives! Anyway latest position with 4 from 6 correct :- Total Staked 1120.00 Total Returned 1223.00 Yield +9.20% Winners 73 Losers 39 Total Bets 112 Strike Rate 65.18% Current Bank 203.00 Profit/Loss + 103.00 Will be back with this week's selections later.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... due to the curtailed League programme and the International weekend, the system has not thrown out any selections for this weekend, so carried over until next week.Cheers.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... and so it's back down to business after the International weekend. Four selections highlighted this weekend:- Bolton W 1.68 Manchester U 1.39 Walsall 1.54 Nurenburg (Bundesliga) 2.12 Nice little fourfold equating to 7.62, may have a dabble!;)

.... and so it's back down to business after the International weekend. Four selections highlighted this weekend:- Bolton W 1.68 Manchester U 1.39 Walsall 1.54 Nurenburg (Bundesliga) 2.12 Nice little fourfold equating to 7.62, may have a dabble!;)
Well done.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks fellas, yep, it is indeed another full house.Only a week or two ago it was a straight sevenfold! Good weekend for me this weekend, I'm certainly not complaining! Full figures will be up shortly.:ok ps The Paul Ross Ratings appear to be going well also Cavelloman, also a tidy profit. Done any figures like yield etc with these yet?;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks Staffy always a pleasure to announce winners which in turn can help others.Four timers are not easy to come by these days.Still looking for the return of Fleet and his thread.:ok