** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... foiled by two goals in the last eight minutes against Real Zaragoza robbed the system of a full house.Leading 1-0 at half-time I thought we were on to a three time winner.Alas not to be.Will have to be content with two winners from three.Latest position:- Total Staked 550.00 Total Returned 592.70 Yield +7.76% Winners 33 Losers 22 Total Bets 55 Strike Rate 60% Current Bank 142.70 Profit/Loss + 42.70 So still up there in the Black and working slowly towards a yield of 10%.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... yep Andy, they certainly did us proud, great win and a great price. Pity Zaragoza failed though, prior to their result the yield was well over 9% and looking good.Still I suppose we have to be thankful for small mercies!:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... nothing highlighted in the English leagues this weekend, but the following three were selected as system bets for the Euro scenario:- Werder Bremen (A) 1.89 Barcelona 1.20 Catania 2.64 Here's hoping :hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... wow! a full house this weekend, something I've been trying to do for quite a while now.Anyway the magical 10% yield has been breached now, so hope to go on to greater things. Latest position:- Total Staked 580.00 Total Returned 650.00 Yield +12.07% Winners 36 Losers 22 Total Bets 58 Strike rate 62.07% Current Bank 170.00 Profit/Loss +70.00 Onwards and upwards my friends!:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... well after last week's winning treble it's down to only one highlighted selection this weekend.There is absolutely nothing at all in the English/ Scottish leagues, so this week the selection comes from Italian Serie A:- Inter Milan - 1.32. Hope to keep the run going!:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... another winner for the pot, latest position:- Total Staked 590.00 Total Returned 663.20 Yield + 12.41% Winners 37 Losers 22 Total Bets 59 Strike rate 62.71 % Current Bank 173.20 Profit/Loss + 73.20 Onwards and upwards my friends.:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... two huge 4-0 wins gave us 100% correct tonight in Europe and takes the yield to + 13.08%. Latest Figures:- Total Staked 610.00 Total Returned 689.80 Yield + 13.08% Winners 39 Losers 22 Total Bets 61 Strike Rate 63.93% Current Bank 179.80 Profit/Loss + 79.80 Onwards and upwards!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks very much Billy, a few words is praise indeed.Makes me happy just to be able to say that there is a winning time to be had here, when others indicated that there was nothing to be gained in the MW sheets. Been having a look at your portrait work, excellent and very well presented my friend and a credit to any sideboard.Is that Bamborough Castle I see in one of the landscape photos? Definitely loooks like it as there is a cricket pitch up there in the foreground of the castle I believe. Thanks for the good wishes, have a great Christmas to you and yours and may 2007 be a profitable one!:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks David, always a pleasure to see you stop off here. The system seems to have steadied itself down and coming up with some good wins. As you say, the yield is healthy and all is well at the moment. Best wishes to you and yours over the festive season and may 2007 be a great year.Cheers.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... been away for Christmas Kanga and just got back yesterday.The three that you mention were all winners, and another three came up on Boxing Day :- Man U w3-1,Colchester w 4-1, W.B.A. w 4-2 at odds 1.25,1.82, and 2.02 to make the current position :- Total Staked 670.00 Total Returned 781.10 Yield + 16.58% Winners 45 Losers 22 Total Bets 67 Strike Rate 67.16% Current Bank 211.10 (DOUBLED) Profit/Loss 111.10 Three highlighted for today:- Chelsea 1.22 Man U 1.24 Stockport Co 2.10 Onwards and upwards my friend.:hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... a miserable Chelsea draw knocked us out of a full house which would have been for the third consecutive time, however we netted another two wins with Man U and Stockport Co.Latest figures read:- Total Staked 700.00 Total Returned 814.50 Yield + 16.36% Winners 47 Losers 23 Total Bets 70 Strike Rate 67.14% Current Bank 214.50 Profit/Loss + 114.50 Onwards forever onwards!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. been watching this from the shadows mate, and i feel now is the time bring congratulations. :ok this looks great, doesn't it? do you do the selections by hand or do you use a computer to filter them ? (obviously the MW is on the comp) - just wondered if i could help out in anyway by automating it??? (do you remember i helped on MW's sheet??) i look forward to new year's day selections and will have a dabble myself. keep it up boss. :clap

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... hello there Muppet old lad, great to hear from you as always! Thanks for the favourable comments on the MW 3-0 system, always nice to get some acknowledgement from fellow punters.Perseverance has been the order of the day and I remember some destructive criticism in the bygone darker days!However it has all panned out for the best and this appears to be quite a stable system now.I have learned a few lessons along the way and this should stand me in good stead for future seasons. I should be glad of any help you can offer in the automation process, perhaps you can PM me when you get a minute to see just what you have in mind. Currently all sheets are scanned the old fashioned way in my weekly ritual, so anything you feel you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.Thanks for the offer, and may I wish you and yours a Happy, Peaceful, and of course, a Prosperous New Year.Cheers.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... my immediate deduction cavelloman would be that most of the time one has to update them for themselves.Michael usually updates from time to time but over the last month or two it has not been a strictly swift process. I could try attaching my updated copies via this thread for anyone who wants an update.Let me know and I will try the thread attachment method.Cheers.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... OK muppet I'm attempting to upload the up to date Michael Wray sheets as at Monday 1st January, and for any others who wish to have a copy of these sheets.Hope this works.:hope Results to update: Arsenal 4 Charlton 0 Aston V 0 Chelsea 0 Cheltenham 1 Crewe A 1