** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lingfield 15/07

Re: Lingfield 15/07 4.15 Lingfield: SATCHEM RP's LTO Former useful juvenile SATCHEM was returning from 409 days off the track, having had niggling leg problems since finishing ninth in the 2,000 Guineas on his debut for Godolphin. There didn't seem to be a great deal of confidence behind him, but he was really game, battling back to lead again on the line after the slight lead he had taken approaching the furlong marker had been relatively short-lived. He picks up a 5lb penalty for the Hunt Cup, for which VCbet cut him to 12-1, but Saeed Bin Suroor would not be drawn on the likelihood of his running there. In any case, he would face a tough task with Stronghold if the runner-up was sent there, as Stronghold would be 6lb better off for a short head. He, too, is now a 12-1 chance with VCbet, and his chance would have to be taken seriously, as he is still going the right way and he loves fast ground. Interestingly BinSuroor has thrown in Echo of Light who somepeople on PL will remember me having him in a treble that was up until he run-out.Gutted wasnt the word. Anyway back to day, Interesting that Dettori has gone with Satchem who he won with LTO and is my pick in this race considering that everyone is tipping Stronghold which has been turned over by Satchem and are equal in the weights.

Re: Lingfield 15/07 4.15 Lingfield ROYAL ALCHEMIST 33/1 skybet - was the pacemaker for David Junior last week & ran extremely well. I noted the horse running well behind Soviet Song at ascot to finish 3rd. Surprised at the price TBH & i would expect they are happy with it & worth having a crack at this decent prize.

Re: Lingfield 15/07 Texas Gold @ 7/1 William Hill This is my nap of the day. The race doesnt look as strong as those contested so far this season i.e. Ultra competitive handicaps and a Group race. His "unimpressive" performances have resulted in a 4lb drop in the ratings. His mark of 98 looks attractive, given that he won off 101 less than a year ago. His record at Lingfield is impressive. 62211281211312 Filter his form down to combine Lingfield and 5f races only, he has a 44% strike rate. I'm hoping a return to his favourite track over his preferred trip, in a lesser race off a lower rating will spark a return to form. 7/1 in a 10 runner race appeals as each way value :ok

Re: Lingfield 15/07

4.15 Lingfield ROYAL ALCHEMIST 33/1 skybet - was the pacemaker for David Junior last week & ran extremely well. I noted the horse running well behind Soviet Song at ascot to finish 3rd. Surprised at the price TBH & i would expect they are happy with it & worth having a crack at this decent prize.
I remember that horse Bowles :ok Great spot mate. I was impressed with that horse,a pacemaker for DJ is not a bad horse at all. Ill have a nibble at that. :clap just noticed its the race that has both Godolphin Horses, theres some seriouslyy good horses in this hence the price but well wroth a few quid at that price:ok

Re: Lingfield 15/07 Seeing as my fav. 3 jockeys are all at Lingfield I'm going to combine all their rides in a placepot, barr the very 1st leg where I'll have to bank the fav to keep the lines down. It'll looks something like this: 2.10 Market Day (banker) :) 2.35 Fuji / Johannesburg Jack :) 3.10 Bee Stinger :) / Glencalvie / Mina A Salem :) - Ryan moore 3 x seconds so far... 3.45 Bulwark :) / Prins Willem / Dancing Bay - this pot is gonna pay buttons!! 4.15 Cesare / Nayyir NR / Echo Of Light :) 4.45 Texas Gold :)/ Saabiq / Cape Royal - don't think i'll be retiring tonight tho!! lol (and 2 singles in the 2.10 on Beckenham's Secret & High Style) 162 lines

4.15 Lingfield ROYAL ALCHEMIST 33/1 skybet - was the pacemaker for David Junior last week & ran extremely well. I noted the horse running well behind Soviet Song at ascot to finish 3rd. Surprised at the price TBH & i would expect they are happy with it & worth having a crack at this decent prize.
I was on this each way at Ascot at 40/1. I was very impressed, as I usually stick to horses near the top of the betting. I will have a couple of quid at 48 on betfair.:hope

Re: Lingfield 15/07 4.50 - judd street to place potential winner but its a strong race, so I'm going for a place only. Carsons horse, with 14/15 rides with him in the saddle. Has placed/won in 12/15 races. Mid-weight and has c&d amongst history.

Lingfield 4.15 Full Result
1st 4 Echo of Light 7-1
2nd 8 Satchem (IRE) 3-1
3rd 7 Notability (IRE) 11-1
Godolphin 1-2 , well ridden by McEvoy, wasnt entirely happy with R Alchemist as the horse likes to lead, obviously the high draw was against it!! great tactics by McEvoy though are godolphin on way back ....again

4.50 - judd street to place potential winner but its a strong race, so I'm going for a place only. Carsons horse, with 14/15 rides with him in the saddle. Has placed/won in 12/15 races. Mid-weight and has c&d amongst history.
nowhere :(