goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

I got a fancy :tongue2. Could you reset my points (and only points) to zero. Bit of a challenge to do it again, even though its going to be a struggle.
You know it's rolling 28 days? That means I dont count any scores from more than 28 days ago? So it is pretty recent... Happy to reset to zero if you want, but dont think it makes a big difference :unsure PS Me got a fancy, you lay eggs!

Nade's score last night is enough to get him into the "Hall of Fame" in 10th place.
Wow, wasn't expecting that :loon New PB and Hall of Fame score and i should have won that damn tournament. Anyway cheers guys :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Right I'm changing the top 10 scores table. If I continue in the same vein it won't be long (as Morls already said I think) before the top 10 consists purely of PL exclusive events. As tough as they are I don't think anyone would argue that WASP's Christmas freeroll win was better than Heniek's performance in the Poker Stars $100k. I'm sorry I've taken my time coming to this decision and hope you understand. :ok Table will be up in post #1 with all PL exclusive performances removed very soon.

Don't I get on the hall of fame ? Come on, don't you know who I am :tongue2
Yeh, and you're still not getting in. :lol Entirely agree with you Mr V, and meant to say I agreed with morls previously when he raised the point. :ok