Betfred League

Guest gazza271

Betfred League  

1. 1.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred League Thanks all, that was my first real game of omaha so to speak if you can excuse me registering for a omaha stt by mistake once. All I can say is that it was strangely enjoyable and for a total omaha newbie I was just playing by instinct much of the time without really being able to take in my cards and the board after showdown. I saw the pot come to me a few times and had to take that "womans" word for what i`d won with:lol I`ll have another go anyway thanks all for a great game, a change is as good as a rest as they say so bring on the omaha hi-lo :loon

Re: Betfred League 3rd on poker4evr for $5 and 2nd on Virgin for $9.75 tonight.($50 freerolls) Unfortunately unable to do same on betfred or SO...but I'll keep trying. Yesterday signed up for neteller then had a run in with them as they want several forms of ID, so that will happen, just not in time for the betfred games. {Do they really think that if I transfer £10 through them to a poker site that this could be money laundering or fraud ? They really ought to demand ID for say over £100! Crazy!}

Re: Betfred League GaF has not been on PL since early hours of this morning (00.48am). Tried a couple of password options (don't suspect I'm the only one) but without success and suspect this will be postponed ........... Might be only fair to cancel the whole thing now and pay out on the current leaderboard ;)