WSOP @ pacific/888

jolly67

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 I've been getting crap all night, only played about 3 hands but I'm 12th out of 88 at the moment. I'm on the record one and theres some strange calling, just sit tight. One hand I won was where the whole table limped in on my BB and I had 72o, 72 came down with another rag and some idiot went all in, I called and trebled up........ now tight again.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Cheers mate. Out in 18th, couldn't be bothered to play another hour to try and win cash, but at least I made it to the final on thursday- There were some incredibly strange calls tonight, let's hope it's going to be better on Thursday.

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 2 seperate finals showing in the lobby - which I presume means 2 sets of prizes!!!!! Star and Express is one and Record and Mirror is the other..... Even though they're both at the same time - if you've qualified for one, may be worth qualifying for the other too ....... (doesn't count as multiregging does it? They're different tournies and you're only entering each once.....)

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Woohoo - for the first time actually managed to register for one these. Have to ask tho' what the heck is with the sound effects? - Don't know whether it is just the set up on my pc but sounds like a cross between my old ZX spectrum loading a game & microphone feedback!! Hurting my ears :cry :cry

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888

Woohoo - for the first time actually managed to register for one these. Have to ask tho' what the heck is with the sound effects? - Don't know whether it is just the set up on my pc but sounds like a cross between my old ZX spectrum loading a game & microphone feedback!! Hurting my ears :cry :cry
Quick tip.....turn ya speakers off :tongue2

Quick tip.....turn ya speakers off :tongue2
Lol - have tried switching it off in settings but then it freaks me out being quiet, am used to having chip noises etc.. just want decent ones that don't run the risk of damaging my hearing :\ !!!

How come there are so few people in the finals' date=' I've qualified but not showing?[/quote'] U have to go to the lobby and enter it like a normal comp, its not auto I have just read ur post and checked it out, u have to click join tourney CYA there:clap

im never playing this site again.i feckin hate it.ppl will chase anything:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:@:@:@:@:@:@
I know exactly what you mean. But once you work it out you can use it to your advantage. Its taken me 7 games but.................................. :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana there is now no need for me to start my own thread. DP OK maybe too many cows and bananas for a 12th place finish.

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Can someone please clarify the start time of this on Thursday, just been in to MANUALLY REGISTER myself. I read it as 16:00, is this BST as in 4 o'clock in the afternoon?? :loon Surely not! Could be a bit tricky for those of us who need to work for a living :eek

Cheers mcgin :ok Just been back in furra look and noticed the time in top right was 14:06 now' date=' I always was one for not reading the instructions so to speak :$ Good luck :ok[/quote'] Oh don't I know it.:loon