WSOP @ pacific/888

jolly67

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 I contacted them and they weren't much use. Then I noticed the bit about New Account Registration begins at 5pm tonight. I shall try again at 5pm and if I don't get in then, I will sabotage their site - or contact live support......:tongue2 If I get to play, I will be in as Jarjaruk.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Just received this email from them. So it looks like I am in as jarjaruk....:clap See you tonight at the tables :ok Dear Alex, Thank you for contacting Pacific Poker. Alex, I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced joining the Mirror Restricted Tournaments. To resolve this issue I have now passed your account details onto our Promotions Department who will add you to the list of eligible players. Please note that this may not be instant, but you will be able to register yourself prior to the start of the tournament. Alex, I wish you the best of luck on the tables! If you require further assistance in this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us - we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Kind regards, Jonathan P. Member Support Representative Pacific Poker [email protected]

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Like a muppet I bubbled in the 9pm Record game. Was low on chips and decided it best to scrap into qualification by not playing at all. Folded mid pocket pairs and AJ. Got onto the table where the lowest chip stack was 80 compared to my 800. The blinds 200/400 were coming to me next. As 'luck' :crywould have it the blinds increased before they came to me! I was forced All In when I got A5o and lost. That will teach me :spank

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888

Like a muppet I bubbled in the 9pm Record game. Was low on chips and decided it best to scrap into qualification by not playing at all. Folded mid pocket pairs and AJ. Got onto the table where the lowest chip stack was 80 compared to my 800. The blinds 200/400 were coming to me next. As 'luck' :crywould have it the blinds increased before they came to me! I was forced All In when I got A5o and lost. That will teach me :spank
I was at your table (ed17), unlucky... On a brighter note, I managed to qualify, on final table with a decent stack as we speak. :)

This is turning into a PL benefit Tourney :rollin Think it may be easier to start a thread of who HASN'T qualified yet :lol Oh' date=' my $3 dollars for 5th last night is multiplying nicely into double figures already :ok[/quote'] Yeh.... Just rub it in Chelski ;) Looks like I'll start a thread just for myself :cry

have you WON one? :tongue2 and i didnt wanna be the only one to join daftpegasus' club lol
Touche D'Artagnian............Remind me how long it took you again??:loon and i'd leave Peg alone mate, hes a bit touchy about it at the mo ;)

Touche D'Artagnian............Remind me how long it took you again??:loon and i'd leave Peg alone mate, hes a bit touchy about it at the mo ;)
was only my 2nd attempt mate, i started last night :moon ty jaded, gl in your omaha game

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Well done Morls. I'm finding that the people on this site play a completely different style of game to the others I play on. At least on sites like SO they just go all in. These guys follow big raises when they have nothing and the number of runner,runner wins they manage is unbelieveable! Maybe I'm just bitter and twisted?:tongue2 And yes I failed to qualify again last night.:sad There's always tonight. And if not, then I'll wait until tuesday and pray that everyone else has either already qualified or is watching the England game:D

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 What link are you all using to enter? I've downloaded the software but when I try and register it tells me I'm not illegible to qualify. DO you follow the link from the papers? I thought it was open to all new users?

Congrats Morls. :clap :clap :clap :clap What for I've no idea mind... :unsure :unsure :unsure I haven't read this thread at all. :$ :$ :$
Cheers Andy:ok Basically mate, its just like another maxim.....finish in top 20 of any of the papers games and qualifiy for entry into the weekly final i won my daily yesterday and not only qualified but won a huge $15!:cheers

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Is it really just me being a moaning git or does this site dish out way more bad beats than any other I've known? Tonight I've been beaten by runner runner diamonds to hit a flush and my pocket 10's were beaten by AQ (not unexpected I hear you say) but it was beaten on the turn card 4 after a flop of 2,3,5. If I had any money with this site I'd withdraw it and go back to a decent site.:loon