WSOP @ pacific/888

jolly67

freerolls starting tonight at 9pm/10pm, every night till june 21, top twenty qualify for the final on june 22. These are being put on by Daily Record, Star, Express, Mirror. Open to new accounts and those who've taken part in previous newspaper freerolls. I'm in the Record one at 9pm tonight registration is open now for 9pm and 4pm for 10 pm. Details of the Record one at dailyrecord.co.uk/888, i'm jolly114 on this one:ok

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Cheers m8 :ok I think this is the tourney I won last year to get into the UK Open, so I'm definitely in!!!! I think they all feed into one final, so doesn't matter which one you qualify through - at the moment the Daily Express one looks the lowest entry :ok Unlike last year - they can now deal with multitables, so you can register for the 9pm and 10pm one - no need to wait until you're knocked out of the first. Looking like just registering and sitting out tonight may qualify you - expect numbers to grow though..... If you haven't already got an account through one of the papers, it is unlikely you will now get in tonights - their systems take a few hours to register where you came from (and thus your eligibility) - so register now for tomorrow!!!!!!

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888

again it wont let me register, did the same thing last year and the only thing support did was say keep trying emails have been fired off again and hopefully this time it will be ok!
Same here :wall if its anything like the Sun one last year, wont bother wasting me time, spent HOURS trying to reg and support were worse than at GP! NO! honest, they were.......unbelievable i know but true ;)

Same here :wall if its anything like the Sun one last year' date=' wont bother wasting me time, spent HOURS trying to reg and support were worse than at GP! NO! honest, they were.......unbelievable i know but true ;)[/quote'] agreed lmao....and thats poor!

maybe i should wait 24hrs and then try ?
Afraid there's no chance of it working straight away...... You need a new "Daily Express" account. (and to be safe, I'd uninstall the previous intallation too)

with a new user name ?
Yes!!! It has to be a completely new account through the Daily Express link - they don't worry about multiple accounts though - last year I ended up with an Express, Star, Mirror, Daily Record and Loaded one!!! Once you have them though, you can log on to them all interchangably through the same installation (er....except Loaded, which is it's own "skin")

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 why the feck did i do it cruising in 12th only 38 left next 5 mins am out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i could have not played at all and qf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

why the feck did i do it cruising in 12th only 38 left next 5 mins am out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i could have not played at all and qf ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 Apart from installing the software from the newspaper website, do you need to do anything else in order to register for this tournament? I have done this but am getting a message when I attempt to register which says that I am ineligable. Have fired off an email to their support team but judging by the comments above I'm not hopeful of a reply.

Apart from installing the software from the newspaper website, do you need to do anything else in order to register for this tournament? I have done this but am getting a message when I attempt to register which says that I am ineligable. Have fired off an email to their support team but judging by the comments above I'm not hopeful of a reply.
Installing from link is not enough you need to create a new account( its a 2 min job) it then took about 15 Mins before i could register for the tourney i

Installing from link is not enough you need to create a new account( its a 2 min job) it then took about 15 Mins before i could register for the tourney i
Thanks Piston I did create a new account (I didn't have one with them so had to). I've just tried registering again and get the same message - I am ineligable. I have reinstalled the software and tried again but no difference.

Thanks Piston I did create a new account (I didn't have one with them so had to). I've just tried registering again and get the same message - I am ineligable. I have reinstalled the software and tried again but no difference.
Supposedly I already have an account set up with them (can't ever remember doing it) and this promo is open only for new members and people who've played the newspaper games before. DP

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 I've signed up for tonights games through the Record (username PLsteve). I had to create a new account, and initially couldn't reigster either, but I did find somewhere that new accounts signed up for through the newspapers links can not register before 5pm bst. So I tried again after 5pm and got in no problem. Steve.

Re: WSOP @ pacific/888 I am in the Daily Record games tonight as DeWolf05. I spoke to support who kept telling me to try again later. Eventually I got in. Not sure if they did anything or because it was after 5pm. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and give them the credit for the time being. Now just have to finish in the top 20. Thanks to all those who helped me.