** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION

Please note that newbies are unlikely to be permitted to play' date= this will be down to admin discretion. If anyone manages to register that isn't valid to play, they will receive nothing.
Maybe a definition of 'Newbie' would be in order ?? - Registered before a certain date ? - Minimum number of posts ? - A combination of the above ?? - Minimum participation in 2-4-5-7 league games ?? What do I know ... but just to have some facts to relate to.... Uglycow ... "Now uglier than ever..."

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Originally Posted by GotaFancy? "jarjar and Tufty - absolutely no reason why you shouldn't both be able to play in this" :ok Many thankas GaF, really looking forward to it.....:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Not sure I'll be in this as I've been 'dormant' for a while' date=' if not best of luck to all!![/quote'] If you wish to join in, there's no issues from our perspective :ok

Maybe a definition of 'Newbie' would be in order ?? - Registered before a certain date ? - Minimum number of posts ? - A combination of the above ?? - Minimum participation in 2-4-5-7 league games ?? What do I know ... but just to have some facts to relate to.... Uglycow ... "Now uglier than ever..."
I am sure you can enter Ugly... you have been very active... AND you are PINK :lol But still... it would be nice to recieve the above mentioned PM regarding this :unsure

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Anyone who has joined PL for reasons other than playing this tournament and made some contribution (made A post other than requesting passwords, played in a PL league game etc) will be fine :ok Ugly - you are certainly fine :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Hi, Im new to the site after hearing about it during the Virgin blogger freeroll last night when feckin 9 outta the final 10 were from this forum!! I have just joined and saw this, I would love to play but ive read the rules about newbies not being allowed...just thought id chance my arm though:D I did make a post about the blogger tourny in that thread, Please :hope

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION I'm still dithering about this. :unsure Monday nights are not good for me due to an evening class (although it says Tuesdays, the dates according to my diary are Mondays or Thursdays except 6 June??) so unless it's a 9.00+ start I'd be sitting out. Do we know start time yet please? And how many games count towards the final position - is it best of X? And $10 is alot for me (never paid more than $3 yet). Plus my Virgin a/c has $0 in it so I would have to deposit. However if I don't win some V-miles, Run will go to Vegas without me! :( (Don't think I'm ready for 1st prize and I am definitely not aiming for it!) So, will vote myself in if only to give myself the option (if that's OK). Having a poor money-winning month, despite doing quite well in the league, but if I have a change of fortune over the weekend I may give it a go.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION i'd like to play as well :D not sure if i can fit 4 in but i will have a go. my holiday in vegas at end of may just become a lot more intresting ,as the wpt mandalay bay(where im staying) tourney is on and the satelittes start the day i get there. the buy in is a bit scary(but managable) but ive decided its fate and im going for it. so im gutted im missing most of these :cry but the lure of playing some pro's and maybe :hope actually doing ok out there helps a bit:D

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION I regularly knock people out of tourneys with 25o, does that count as a contribution? :rollin Still not sure about whether I can afford it really but will probably end up going for it - hey, WSOP seat is too good a chance to miss!

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION I can see it in the lobby for 15th - however this is WRONG. Mondays are our poker.co.uk league games and there is no intention to clash with that - the Virgin game will be on the Tuesday. There is no way we can have PL exclusive events on 2 different Boss Media Skins at the same time.......

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Silly question time... I'd like to take part but have zero interest in going to the WSOP (this year anyway!). I know there are v-points up for grabs but are there any cash prizes too? :cheers

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 15th May! CORRECTION Brael - V Points can be exchanged for 1p each - so overall, we have 300,000 V Points added - so that is £3000 added (GBP not USD) on top of the WSOP package :ok

In summary dates should be: Tuesday 16th May Tuesday 23rd May Thursday 25th May Tuesday 30th May Thursday 1st June Tuesday 6th June
Oh... see ya CL on tuesdays then... :sad :sad :sad ... Can't play'em all.... anybody got a spare pc?? :tongue2 Mailing adress below: Penelopeys Muppetry Lane 10 1860 River City

Oh... see ya CL on tuesdays then... :sad :sad :sad ... Can't play'em all.... anybody got a spare pc?? :tongue2 Mailing adress below: Penelopeys Muppetry Lane 10 1860 River City
hmm yeah, but Pen surely this is better value than Cl no?:unsure

oh right sorry:$ yeah see what your saying now:ok i wasnt gonna play this seeing as im in already blah blah zzzzzzzzzzz but still great value so may have to:D
Butt out of our tournament.... WSOP-winning Bastid.... :tongue2