Horses for today

Re: Horses for today

Well done with LACOUDAL ' date=' Tank , you have the potential to be a worthwhile contributor to the PL mate , just a few lines on the reasoning behind your picks and all would be rosy in the kitchen.[/quote'] he is obviously a cocky sod who likes to stir to me his threads are :zzz & will continue to be until he wises up.

Been following this with debate with intrest. Not being very clued up with the horses' date=' he seems to be very good. Keep up the good work Tank. 2 10/1 winners can't be sniffed at.[/quote'] we dont know how good he is, cos he always starts a new thread & unless you go back over all his threads, we will never know. Yes, :clap well done for 2 10/1 winners out of 5 selections. His threads seem to get attention for all the wrong reasons, i post up a 7/1 winner & 4/1 2nd yesterday out of 2 selections & i dont get any replies ! He is still an arse for not listening to us.

we dont know how good he is, cos he always starts a new thread & unless you go back over all his threads, we will never know. Yes, :clap well done for 2 10/1 winners out of 5 selections. His threads seem to get attention for all the wrong reasons, i post up a 7/1 winner & 4/1 2nd yesterday out of 2 selections & i dont get any replies ! He is still an arse for not listening to us.
Bowles Couldnt agree more, mate. Pretty similar to the thread from The Chosen One although Maestro gets better results. By the way, let me be the first to congratulate you on a 7/1 winner & 4/1 2nd yesterday. :lol Seriously, well done :clap

Re: Horses for today i dont understand why people moan if they are giving winners we are making money does it matter if we have reasons as long as the horses are winning i know every bet i give doesnt win but since i have been giving bets i am well up on stake rate by a lot of money.

i dont understand why people moan if they are giving winners we are making money does it matter if we have reasons as long as the horses are winning i know every bet i give doesnt win but since i have been giving bets i am well up on stake rate by a lot of money.
Agreed:clap

Re: Horses for today Well basically TANK + KAK if someone just posts up a list of horses with absolutely no reasoning behind them you'll find that ,IMO, nobody will take a blind bit of notice as anyone can do what your doing ; so basically your only posting to yourself!! I would personally read and consider anything posted by BOWLES or any person on this forum who takes time to explain their selections , win or lose it's up to me to consider their opinions and act on them. How can anyone do this with only a list of names ?? Its up to you and maybe i'm a bit nieve here but i get the feeling you won't change so good luck to you .

Re: Horses for today Don't knock the guy. Tank's tipping is legendary and he has made me a wedge. 7/1 winner and 4/1 2nd isnt bad, but just above average in the scheme of things. I think bowles is jealous he gets no attention. Maybe if ur results were spectacular like the other day when he got 3 out of 3 for a massive return then u would get some attention

Re: Horses for today Tank Well done with 2 excellent 10/1 winners. Now, with regards to the posting without reasoning....my opinion is that you obviously have some very good advice to put on here. Upon looking at your horses today, I have to say I didnt fancy Qaasi or Active Asset whatsoever although I quite liked the look of Lacdoudal but was unsure about the trip. If I'd have followed you, I would have made a healthy profit but I like to filter out some selections myself. Therefore if you had put up even a 1-line reason for each, then that would have assisted me. For example, if you had put "Active Asset - "trainer has said XXX", it may have prompted me to change my mind. Part of the fun of gambling is making up your own mind but by using others advice. If only I knew what basis you picked your selections on..... Keep posting but any sort of reason is better than nothing, mate :ok Also try to keep to 1 thread rather than starting a new one each time and keep a running P/L total. This will make it easier for everyone to follow you, whether you are struggling or (as it is now) going through a purple patch. Cheers,

Re: Horses for today Look Tank, I really wanted just to ignore you and your daft threads, but I'm not sitting here being told I am lazy for not following your selections. Why the fcuk would anyone who 1) knows anything about betting, 2) actually values their money and 3) has some common sense, back the horses you posted up without being given ANY sort of reasoning? Yes, you bagged a few nice price winners, and thats great. But I for one (and many others) will never back a tip from you, as you cannot explain why I should. IMO, you are far too coccky for your own good. One day you reckon you are 'giving up the game', the next you are back posting up lists of horses. I don't understand this... Why? Because you 'claim' to have inside knowledge. If this IS the case, then why would you ever even consider giving up backing horses, surely you are only ever told when a horse is a good thing? Does this not mean that you have a good chance of winning the bet? If yes, then why would you conside giving up? Very strange IMO. Tank, by all means keep posting here, and keep posting up your horse picks. But, just try and post up some solid, decent reasoning too. It isn't hard, and you will soon earn the plaudits you deserve. However, if you keep posting up lists like this, then don't expect any other members to follow them... The PL is all about sharing info and statistics, not just posting up lists... Lets try and give some reasoning eh?

Re: Horses for today Tank Just look at Alexs' post.....despite your differing points of view, he IS trying to give you the credit your tips deserve. I posted up early on this morning and yet you respond, not to me, but with a post to Alex asking if he is lazy. Are you avoiding the point on purpose? Please could you respond to my post of earlier on and then I can decide whether to keep sending these sort of messages? I dont want to waste my time. Thanks in advance and here's to more winning horses and a nice healthy profit :cheers Cheers, ps, good post Alex

Re: Horses for today He will post his tips up just as soon as he gets back from the paper shop with the NOTW selections.

Were you on my selections Alex or couldn't you be bothered wasting your time putting them on??
any more of that attitude and your days on here will be numbered.

Re: Horses for today Maybe it might be an idea to a have just 1 thread and the start state the common attributes you go for when picking your horses then by all means just post up the selections on a daily basis. You could try keeping a bank on it aswell. You will have earnt alot of respect for winners no doubt but dont lose it by being to cocky. Well done so far Tank and I look foward to seeing your next tips.

Re: Horses for today Can I make a suggestion? Tank, keep all your tips on one thread. Those who don't like reading unexplained tips: don't read Tank's thread. It's hardly rocket science, is it? Now, has anybody got any football boots? You might be needed in 6 weeks time!:)

Re: Horses for today "This forum

Is not very good and I can not see how you can claim to be the worlds best forum when there is hardly any posts. I admit I am a losing punter..." Make up your own mind folks.

Don't knock the guy. Tank's tipping is legendary and he has made me a wedge. 7/1 winner and 4/1 2nd isnt bad' date=' but just above average in the scheme of things. I think bowles is jealous he gets no attention. Maybe if ur results were spectacular like the other day when he got 3 out of 3 for a massive return then u would get some attention[/quote'] yeah, excellent 1st post NOT! mocking a mod aint the way to start my friend! You say Tank's tipping is legendary??????, what after 2 weeks on a forum & we have no idea how he has actually got on cos he gives no staking plan & doesnt keep a record of his selections. I am bored with saying this now. I have PM'd the fella to tell him what i think & he didnt reply (that shows what he is like!). I get loads of attention on here & dont crave it, however it gets my goat that we pander to someone's needs when they manage a couple of nice winners etc. He put up 2 lays last week & they both won, what happened then, no one said a fcuking word. Perhaps you are from the same school Tank came from.

Re: Horses for today What's the odds on Skybluesam not lasting the week on PL, upsetting Bowles like that? If someone gives me Evens, I may put it up as my bet of the season :lol ps, well said Bowles. You're a legend:notworthy .....I dont want to go upsetting you ;)

Maybe it might be an idea to a have just 1 thread and the start state the common attributes you go for when picking your horses then by all means just post up the selections on a daily basis. You could try keeping a bank on it aswell. You will have earnt alot of respect for winners no doubt but dont lose it by being to cocky. Well done so far Tank and I look foward to seeing your next tips.
This would be a start. In the absence of any reasons for your bets, at least people can see how successful or unsuccesful you have been in the past. There is a well respected guy on here called Ralphie7, whose threads you may have seen. He doesnt always post up reasons, but what he does do is keep a running total of his selections, number of wins and profit figures, which give people a guide. Tank - as a moderator on this forum, what I dont want to see is for it to turn into endless threads showing lists of peoples selections. Without reasons and/or running totals, it means nothing to anyone and will ultimately mean that people stop visiting us, which does no one any good at all. We have a sister forum called Expertbettingadvice, which i visit from time to time, but certainly not as much as I used to, because 90% of it has turned into one of these forums with endless lists of horses. They dont seem to mind people doing that, so you may want to pay them a visit? Believe it or not Tank we are trying to offer some friendly advice here for the benefit of anyone. I honestly dont think we are being unreasonable.

Re: Horses for today Hello. I know tankmaestro from elsewhere and hes been givin these winners for a long time. 10/1 WON 10\1 WON That was just yesterday. Do you need any explanations? Actions speak louder than words guys and Tank's tips need no speaking. If some of you are a little angry that you did not manage to get on in time or did not see the thread, then I can only feel for you. All I can say is keep following because there is more to come.

Re: Horses for today Alex I wasn't calling you lazy I was referring to the fact that you called the thread a waste of time. Yeah I do lose because I have no discipline, I bet on all sports not just on horses which is my downfall. Darts for example I have not had a single winner on the darts for around 6 weeks, taylor and barney are always too short so I opt to back on the other 2 games and I always lose. Btw I gave 2 lays that won, I mentioned it myself when I said no more lays but here are some backs.