team poker?

moFace

was watching the international 888 game on c4 last night thought at some point in the future might be good fun to do it on here for example teams of 4 from south/north/scots/foriegn etc for example or random teams like games we have been doing on prima you play a stt with 1 member from each location, with points structure for top 5 say then same with other stts have a leaderboard set up, good friendly banter;) cheering teamates on just a thought, putting the seed down so it can grow into a lovely tree, oooh far out probably a lot of hassle but just putting it out there

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: team poker? First of all Mo.......Great idea :ok second......wouldnt be a hassle for the tables cos i can adapt my fantasy league software to do the adding up :ok Unless this has already been done the interested people that have posted below are as follows: SCOTLAND/N.IRELAND lemonjon bigmal76 laidbackbloke jolly67 georgej eltrev NORTH Morlspin runadrum Dannycash masterplan rosco slick mick Taxmonkey Blades'r'going'up Elmcroft BDaveG Norfolk Enchance Lombardo MIDLANDS Thepro19 Valiant23 pocketlady Kevsul EnT2002 Blade WALES Jaded DAC SOUTH EAST/LONDON gazza spurman GotaFancy 6ooner 1 pistonbroke Hodgey ubermonkey Heniek31 teaulc SOUTH/SOUTH WEST chelskired 6ooner 2 jeffster slapdash kevshat pokerose REST OF THE WORLD 6ooner penelopeys ^newbie^ gazabroad uglycow daftpegasus Areas may be expanded/combined to accomodate teams. Sorry Moface, dont know where you are?

Re: team poker? well i think ill let the mods try and sort it, cos i dont wanna mess it up as for fair teams if its only small by in dont think it really matters cos only bit of fun anyone interested post here and we will see how things go state location so we can see what teams to make up im south east

Re: team poker?

may be easier havin north, south , east and west as opposed to loads of places north = yorks and above west = west of middle brittain east = east of middle brittain south, south of birmingham??
Thats why i mentioned expanding/combining areas, to be honest i didn't think anyone would admit to being from Newcastle :rollin

Re: team poker? Cracking Idea - I never saw the Ch 4 Program, but sounds fun!!! Put me down for the SE team ;)

well i think ill let the mods try and sort it' date=' [/quote'] TBH, there are a few "projects" going on at the moment - some which you can see, and some which you can't yet (watch this space ;)) I can't really commit to sorting this out .......if someone wants to volunteer to do this, that's great :ok if not I can come back to it and sort it out when there's a few less things going on......

Cracking Idea - I never saw the Ch 4 Program, but sounds fun!!! Put me down for the SE team ;) TBH, there are a few "projects" going on at the moment - some which you can see, and some which you can't yet (watch this space ;)) I can't really commit to sorting this out .......if someone wants to volunteer to do this, that's great :ok if not I can come back to it and sort it out when there's a few less things going on......
Gaf thats so damn selfish of you :lol

I can't really commit to sorting this out .......if someone wants to volunteer to do this, that's great :ok if not I can come back to it and sort it out when there's a few less things going on......
You just don't try, do you? ............... c'mon you must have a few second to spare surely ................ i mean who needs sleep :lol :lol :lol :lol