Trialling something.....

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trialling something..... Monday 1st May: in early from nights so best rate these now. Current +/-: +238.29pts 3.35 WINDSOR Miss Provence 4.40 WINDSOR Judd Street 4.50 KEMPTON Golden Asha 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts double, 3 x 5pts singles = 25pts staked. Other races rated: 3.05 WINDSOR Remember Ramon / Lightning Strike 3.20 SEDGEFIELD Parisienne Gale 3.25 WARWICK Adeje Park

Re: Trialling something.....

Monday 1st May: in early from nights so best rate these now. Current +/-: +238.29pts 3.35 WINDSOR Miss Provence 1st 6/1 :clap 4.40 WINDSOR Judd Street 1st 11/2 :clap 4.50 KEMPTON Golden Asha nowhere 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts double, 3 x 5pts singles = 25pts staked. Other races rated: 3.05 WINDSOR Remember Ramon 1st / Lightning Strike 2nd - forecast? :lol 3.20 SEDGEFIELD Parisienne Gale nowhere 3.25 WARWICK Adeje Park 1st 4/1
Just got up.... .....nice results to get up to. :ok Edit: then I get up and jinx the last selection. 204 pts returned. :clap Current +/-: +417.29pts :ok

Re: Trialling something..... Lovely going FF. Shame about Golden Asha. Unfortunately i couldn't get on the first horse, i forgot all about it. But i did get on the last 2. i doubled me money so i'm happy (Not as happy as i could have been though). Do you think Monday is our lucky day mate. Well done again.

Re: Trialling something..... Monday's seem to be good at the moment - both 200pts hauls have come on Mondays! :nana :cow :cheers Purely coincidental - it has to be. :unsure But hey, the software picked 4 winners from 6 races today :notworthy , although 1 of those winners was jointed top-rated for it's race (& was the actual 1-2 in the race!) :clap The trial continues with remarkably nice outcome. :dude

hey fleet' date=' what software are you using to make the selections???[/quote']I made a decision not to promote the sale of it on here I'm afraid. The results look good so far but we are only 2 weeks in from where we started using the Racing Post ratings.

Re: Trialling something..... Tuesday 2nd May: Current +/-: +417.29pts 4.00 BATH Simonda 4.30 BATH Indian Maiden 9.20 KEMPTON Kalankari 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts double, 3 x 5pts singles = 25pts staked. Other races rated: 6.10 WINCANTON Just Muckin Around 7.10 WINCANTON Elena's River 7.56 KEMPTON Royal Amnesty

Re: Trialling something..... Long time to wait tho, for that final one, infact if you put the bet on yourself with a bookie rather than an account, you might not be able to collect any winnings or stake till tomorrow. Fleet, well done on another Happy Monday and good luck with your final one today. I have been away for the weekend, and cant be bothered to read back through pages of selections, so did you decide to change your stratergy at all? You were mentioning picking the best odds from your selections. Did you scrap that idea or not?

Long time to wait tho, for that final one, infact if you put the bet on yourself with a bookie rather than an account, you might not be able to collect any winnings or stake till tomorrow. Fleet, well done on another Happy Monday and good luck with your final one today. I have been away for the weekend, and cant be bothered to read back through pages of selections, so did you decide to change your stratergy at all? You were mentioning picking the best odds from your selections. Did you scrap that idea or not?
Nothing has been altered at all.

Tuesday 2nd May: Current +/-: +417.29pts 4.00 BATH Simonda 2nd :$ 4.30 BATH Indian Maiden 1st 3/1 :clap 9.20 KEMPTON Kalankari 1st 5/2 :clap 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts double, 3 x 5pts singles = 25pts staked. Other races rated: 6.10 WINCANTON Just Muckin Around nowhere 7.10 WINCANTON Elena's River 1st 5/2 7.56 KEMPTON Royal Amnesty 1st 10/3
Can't account for unfancied 20/1 winners. :sad 4/6 winners overall again! :notworthy 79.5pts :ok Current +/-: +471.79pts :ok

Re: Trialling something..... Wednesday 3rd May: Current +/-: +471.79pts 2.30 LINGFIELD Arm Candy 3.50 PONTEFRACT Shortest Day 8.52 KEMPTON Cool Customer 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts double, 3 x 5pts singles = 25pts staked. Other races rated: 3.00 LINGFIELD Mostashaar 3.30 LINGFIELD Assertive / Northern Empire 5.40 NOTTINGHAM Captain Margaret / Michaels Pride / My Lovely Lady 6.00 CHELTENHAM Mister Friday 7.00 KEMPTON Golden Dixie 9.20 KEMPTON Porters