** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Trialling something.....

Re: Trialling something.....

18.75pts returned and alehouse gets his 1 winner for the day.
Saw some weird results yesterday with some rank outsiders rolling in. It was looking bad at 17:20 (1/6 on the levels) , but then a good evening all round! Hopefully the form will start to settle over June and we will see an increased hit rate. :hope Keep up the hard work FF, it is appreciated.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday 2nd June:

Section 1: All races rated: 1.40 EPSOM Tarfah :$ 2.10 EPSOM Skidrow 2nd 10/1 / Wavertree Warrior :$ 2.45 EPSOM Look Again 2nd 5/2 3.25 EPSOM Shirocco 1st 8/11 :ok 3.35 CATTERICK Dunn Deal non-runner 4.05 EPSOM Alexandrova 1st 9/4 :ok 4.45 EPSOM Kingsgate Prince :$ 5.20 EPSOM Song Of Passion 1st 3/1 :ok 7.55 TOWCESTER Borehill Joker 2nd 6/5 8.15 BATH Cashel Mead :$ 8.55 TOWCESTER Calomeria 2nd 4/5 Section 2: Original 'Best Bets' (since April 18th):

Current +/-: +388.63pts 3.25 EPSOM Shirocco 1st 8/11 :clap 4.45 EPSOM Kingsgate Prince :$ 8.55 TOWCESTER Calomeria 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles.

25pts staked.

Reverse Forecasts (since May 27th)

Current +/-: +19.06pts 2.10 EPSOM Skidrow 2nd / Wavertree Warrior nowhere

1 x 1pt reverse forecast. 2pts staked.
Section 2: Original 'Best Bets': 8.64pts returned Current +/-: +372.27pts (since April 18th) :ok Reverse Forecasts 0pts returned Current +/-: +17.06pts (since May 27th)

Re: Trialling something..... Saturday 2nd June:

Section 1: All races rated: 2,00 EPSOM Stage Gift 2.05 FOLKESTONE Blue Bajan 2.20 MUSSELBURGH Grigorovitch / Malapropism / Bold Marc 2.30 EPSOM Sadeek 2.35 FOLKESTONE Desert Dreamer 2.50 MUSSELBURGH Mceldowney 3.00 EPSOM Home Affairs 3.05 FOLKESTONE Pippa's Dancer 3.10 HEXHAM Lord On The Run 3.20 MUSSELBURGH Pressure Putt 3.25 WORCESTER Mixsterthetrixster 3.30 EPSOM Merlin's Dancer 4.50 FOLKESTONE Take A Bow 5.05 EPSOM Gavroche / Vengeance / Solent 5.40 EPSOM Rising Shadow Section 2: Original 'Best Bets' (since April 18th): Current +/-: +372.27pts 2.30 EPSOM Sadeek 3.00 EPSOM Home Affairs 4.50 FOLKESTONE Take A Bow 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles.

25pts staked. Reverse Forecasts (since May 27th) Current +/-: +17.06pts None today.

Saturday 2nd June:

Section 1: All races rated: 2,00 EPSOM Stage Gift 1st 5/2 :ok 2.05 FOLKESTONE Blue Bajan 1st 5/4 (dead-heat) :ok 2.20 MUSSELBURGH Grigorovitch / Malapropism / Bold Marc (non-runner) - all nowhere! 2.30 EPSOM Sadeek 1st 6/4 :ok 2.35 FOLKESTONE Desert Dreamer :$ 2.50 MUSSELBURGH Mceldowney :$ 3.00 EPSOM Home Affairs 3rd 7/4 3.05 FOLKESTONE Pippa's Dancer :$ 3.10 HEXHAM Lord On The Run 1st 3/1 :ok 3.20 MUSSELBURGH Pressure Putt 1st 11/4 :ok 3.25 WORCESTER Mixsterthetrixster :$ 3.30 EPSOM Merlin's Dancer :$ 4.50 FOLKESTONE Take A Bow 2nd evens 5.05 EPSOM Gavroche / Vengeance / Solent 5.40 EPSOM Rising Shadow Section 2: Original 'Best Bets' (since April 18th): Current +/-: +372.27pts 2.30 EPSOM Sadeek 1st 6/4 :clap 3.00 EPSOM Home Affairs 3rd :$ 4.50 FOLKESTONE Take A Bow 2nd :$ 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles.

25pts staked. Reverse Forecasts (since May 27th) Current +/-: +17.06pts None today.
I thought Home Affairs was unlucky, bloody jockey. 12.5pts returned, 12.5 loss. Current +/-: +359.77pts

You can't be sent them either - please tell me it isn't a martingdale?
You could argue it is, but it's more about discipline and a decent selection system. I never bet before February this year. Started with a bank of £500 and today I am at £1387.01 with Yellow Card just adding some more to my bank. It works for me. [url=http://www.cash-master.com/?hop=willyray]

You could argue it is, but it's more about discipline and a decent selection system. I never bet before February this year. Started with a bank of £500 and today I am at £1387.01 with Yellow Card just adding some more to my bank. It works for me.
a1ehouse - if youve made this much so far y dont you start your own tread :ok if its that profitable you'll have loads of PL followers - its just a thought - you know what they say - share the wealth :unsure

i mite b wrong but ur tryin 2 sell a system? i say put a few horses up and prove the system 1st!
i totaly agree m8 but its up to a1ehouse! i do think tho - if he started his own tread and posted up a few selaltions we could see weather its a good investment! do you know what i mean?

Re: Trialling something..... It is with great regret I am going to take the profit that's left and run. I think it was just a lucky spell that got the profit over to over 500pts and with it now down to 300+, I feel it is time to put an end to this one. Plenty of winning selections in the thread that WFTE and myself have concocted instead. The difference is it takes 5 minutes of reading a newspaper rather than an hour or more of data inputting.

Re: Trialling something..... :cryGutted Fleet, but are you really sure? Bets I tracked (missed the first 68):

Count of Bet Type Result
Date Lost NR Won Grand Total
Apr 17 12 29
May 204 5 87 296
Jun 13 5 18
Grand Total 234 5 104 343
Thats still a 30% hit rate with the new season not even a month old. Plus in May there was only 5 days where no winner was found, and 14 days with 3 or more winners. Food for thought, but if your decision is final, I respect that. Thanks for a great month, see you on another thread... ...but what are you gonna do at work now with all yer free time!?!? :loon

Re: Trialling something..... We have gone through a losing run but it's a shame to see this thread finish. This was one of my favourite threads along with ODM's which also seems to have met it's demise. Although I think your thread had the edge FF, this one was a lot more friendly. :clap I just wan't to thank you for all the time and effort you put into this thread and for the profit i have aquired from following it.:clap Well done mate and good luck with your new concoction with WFTE. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It is with great regret I am going to take the profit that's left and run. I think it was just a lucky spell that got the profit over to over 500pts and with it now down to 300+, I feel it is time to put an end to this one. Plenty of winning selections in the thread that WFTE and myself have concocted instead. The difference is it takes 5 minutes of reading a newspaper rather than an hour or more of data inputting.
only 1 thing to say FF :notworthy :notworthy look forward to the next one. You are a credit to the site.

Re: Trialling something..... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer :dude :dude :dude :dude :( :( :( :ok :ok :ok :ok thanks for the good time

:cryGutted Fleet, but are you really sure? Bets I tracked (missed the first 68):
Count of Bet TypeResult
Date LostNRWonGrand Total
Apr171229
May204587296
Jun13518
Grand Total2345104343
Thats still a 30% hit rate with the new season not even a month old. Plus in May there was only 5 days where no winner was found, and 14 days with 3 or more winners. Food for thought, but if your decision is final, I respect that. Thanks for a great month, see you on another thread... ...but what are you gonna do at work now with all yer free time!?!? :loon
The problem is that we need to get the winners together. Sure, there were winners in section 1, but they didn't fall into the bets enough.

Re: Trialling something..... Sorry to see you are closing the thread but like you I've a few different software programs and in the past they have been very successful for me also, but like you say people don't realise the amount of time involved. This must have been one of the most followed threads on the forum for the time its been up and I'm sure many of the people who have viewed your posts must be a little better off. May anything you put up now or in the future be as successful as I'm sure they will be. THE % MAN