I'm in Checknraise WSOP Freeroll

GaF

Re: I'm in Checknraise WSOP Freeroll

And what's that??? Play any 2 cards???
Mate - as I said - I have been testing PokerOffice during our forum games.........so thought I'd have a look at the results ....... I think you'll be surprised!! I have stats on 20 of us ........ I was amongst the tightest players - seeing 14% of flops. You were amongst the loosest of players seeing 26% of flops - you played almost twice as many hands as me!!!!!!! Seems your perception is faulty!!!

Re: I'm in Checknraise WSOP Freeroll Just to add some other stats....... Mr V was tightest, seeing 10.2% of flops. Galronix was loosest 45.4% of flops. Heniek won the hand 67% of the time when seeing a flop Rosie won the hand 3.7% of the time when seeing a flop Jolly67 and Heniek didn't go to a showdown at all Galronix took his hand to showdown 15.6% of the time LBB won EVERY time he went to showdown Chelskired was the most passive player pre flop, raising just 2.8% of the time ThePro was the most aggressive player pre flop, raising 20.9% of the time (must be when seeing flop)

Re: I'm in Checknraise WSOP Freeroll Well Done GAF.. When you put me on to this , I played nearly every night, Must have got in the money 15 to 20 times. but the pay out was very little. So for next time I think it should be like you and play the one at 1.30am.. I also think that if there was a few that could stay up late they might also make there way towards a WSOP seat... :clap So good luck mate.:hope :ok

The top 100 go through. I see you in 71st with $71.26. PL bigal unlucky in postion 129 with $26.30 just outside the qualifying places. And finally me in 179 with $16
Yes - won 60 something in my first attempt at the rebuy and didn't play much after that........ Unlucky Al - didn't realise you'd got so close - fantastic in just the freeroll!!!!!

Re: I'm in Checknraise WSOP Freeroll Well.........it's not meant to be........... I played it horribly to be honest ............ I went in with the theory that people would see a great chance of Vegas and play ultra tight - so I tried playing looser than I am used to and, to be honest, it is a game I'm not very good at.......... Never looked like doing anything :sad

Unlucky GaF I would hope there will be opportunities like this for a lot of us in the future, and I'm certain there will be again for you. :hope
I have my hopes on Super SUnday being a big one for PL (and MAIN EVENT WSOP) Another 2 qualifiers tonight - we should easily get 10% of the field in the final ........ There is a great chance of a PL'r winning this

Unlucky GaF I would hope there will be opportunities like this for a lot of us in the future, and I'm certain there will be again for you. :hope
There will be plenty more i guess for everyone ..:ok Unlucky Gaf...