** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23.

chelskired

This post was made on the GOALPOKER thread today...................

post_new.gif Today, 13:02 #274
morlspin Morlspin is God Punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar8221_6.gif Join Date: 28 Dec 2005 Location: Newcastle Posts: 923 im_yahoo.gif icon1.gifRe: Goal Poker
Dear Graeme,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologise if you think that the prize is not worth what you thought but actually we offered to pay for travel expenses, and we were not expecting that the winner will be living in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Newcastle.

As a gesture to show our will to satisfy our players, we will send you a signed Newcastle ball for your collection.

Unfortunately no representative of Goalpoker will attend the game in NUFC.

As you seem to be a great player (and winner) on our website, and we are grateful about it, please have a look on our terms and conditions that should clarify some of your questions.

Best Regards

Goalpoker Team So sorry chelski, looks like i cant pass on any emails etc __________________ I AM THE UNDEFEATED!!!! Wednesday 15th March Heads Up Champion:nana
this post was made on the same thread previously...........................
post_old.gif 07-03-2006, 13:40 #192
Goalpoker Newbie Punter avatar8897_1.gif Join Date: 15 Feb 2006 Posts: 10 icon1.gifRe: Goal Poker
1. Ive made an offer to meet the forum manager/morlspin and answer all queries. 2. I have made a commitment to resolve the issues raised and meet to allay your fears and concerns. "there would be no problems with YOU printing this thread off and not only presenting it to "the powers that be" at GOAL POKER" "i am fully aware that it would not improve the situation" 3. I own Goalpoker. I take this criticism levelled at my site personally and will ensure my product excels. I cannot react to anything other than fact. I have no desire to get into an online war of words with you guys so, I will make no further posts until I have met with Morlspin and the forum manager on the 19th. I will ensure the meeting time/place allows for plenty of time to see the match.
user_offline.gifreport.gif quote.gif quickreply.gif
I made my position very clear in this matter and about what i intended to do if the situation was not addressed. GOAL POKER have treated this whole episode with contempt and disdain and i now intend to proceed with the actions I mentioned on the thread AND MORE! I feel that when i do it may impact on this Forum and i have no wish to put yourselves or PL in a position whereby my actions are associated with you. Before i do i would appreciate any advice you could give, here or via PM if its easier. Once this is done, I also intend to delete my membership of this Forum untill this matter is resolved so as not to involve it further. I will PM all details of the "Team Poker" tourney i have done so far to one of you,so it can be continued by someone else and hope that i can return in the future. To all the friends i have made on here, thankyou for the support you have shown in this matter and i hope to see on the Tables some where, sometime. Stay Lucky. C.R.

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. Chelski I've not seen the original thread and don't really know what this is about, but there is no reason why you should withdraw membership of PL until after this is resolved. Quite simply, keep your communications private with whoever needs be and leave them off the PL forum. You're a character that PL needs and don't let something like this stop you being involed with PL or the games we all participate in. :ok Oh, and also because you provide the biccies in the private games. ;)

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. Yeah Chelski I dont think you should stop posting here just because of a 2 bit organisation like goalpoker I for one would be saddened that you arent here, as like thepro has said, your a character that PL needs, and a decent bloke too! Do what you need to do, but dont do it at your own personal cost, you enjoy it here, and we enjoy listenin to ya (majority of times) Morls

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23.

Now hang on a minute, I didn't say he was a decent bloke, only that he provides the biccies. I should add that the biccies are virtual. :D
the bar steward!!! then he can pee off for all i care, i was just trying to blag some biccies!:rollin

I made my position very clear in this matter and about what i intended to do if the situation was not addressed. GOAL POKER have treated this whole episode with contempt and disdain and i now intend to proceed with the actions I mentioned on the thread AND MORE! I feel that when i do it may impact on this Forum and i have no wish to put yourselves or PL in a position whereby my actions are associated with you. Before i do i would appreciate any advice you could give, here or via PM if its easier. Once this is done, I also intend to delete my membership of this Forum untill this matter is resolved so as not to involve it further. I will PM all details of the "Team Poker" tourney i have done so far to one of you,so it can be continued by someone else and hope that i can return in the future. To all the friends i have made on here, thankyou for the support you have shown in this matter and i hope to see on the Tables some where,
Chelski Not sure what your planning - but why "punish" yourself and PuntersLounge because a site has upset you? If you are that upset with Goalpoker - then withold your custom from them - go somewhere where you are happy, forget them!! None of the poker rooms have got it right yet, and when one of them do, they'll be laughing all the way to the bank - can you imagine if all the Boss Media customers quit PL because of Boss? If all the Prima customers quit PL because of Prima? If all the Tribeca customers quit PL becasue of Tribeca> If all the Party customers quit PL because of Party? and you know that they all have people really upset with them....... We wouldn't have a forum left ........ So far as the invite - as Paul has said - he has heard nothing regarding the meeting and has not received an invite. There has been little contact from Nick ("Goalpoker") on the PL email beyond what has been said in the Goalpoker thread. I hope you're on MSN!! If so see you in a few mins ;)

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. I don't know the full facts of what you may think you were promised, what was promised and what is or isn't being delivered to you Chelski...... BUT..... don't leave PL. You have the perfect platform to air your views and distrust in Goalpoker. You are shooting yourslef in the foot if you leave here......that is the exact opposite of what you should do. If a poker site pi$$ed me off (god forbid!) I would look for somewhere like this to discuss and warn other players about it. I think that those that HAVE received prizes from Goalpoker are more than happy..... so the prizes are great. If you were due one and aren't getting it then that is another issue. But it is important to view all aspects of Goalpoker. They were great with me,,,,, call em as you find em! If you are not so happy then this is the perfect place to say so. I know that if I wasn't a part of Punterslounge and I had been "done over" by a poker site I would be googling to find somewhere like this to get advice what to do, warn others and generally discuss it. Leaving because you are worried (I may have misunderstood this) that you will give other puntersloungers a bad name or reputation is plain silly. Number 1..... we all HAVE a bad reputation as it is and 2....... you don't represent us. And even if you did I don't think that many would give a flying fook if you gave us a bad rep. Ok, maybe not totally true as Pocketlady has her position as a police chief constable to consider but you get my drift. If you are CERTAIN that you want to leave Punterslounge, let me give you a proper reason. Leave because that Danno375 is a right tw@T. I have considered leaving because of him several times but I put up with Danno375. Even though he gets on my tits by being dead clever and handsome! So if you want to leave PL.. do so because you can't stand Danno375. I would. Danno 375

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. If you are CERTAIN that you want to leave Punterslounge, let me give you a proper reason. Leave because that Danno375 is a right tw@T. I have considered leaving because of him several times but I put up with Danno375. Even though he gets on my tits by being dead clever and handsome! So if you want to leave PL.. do so because you can't stand Danno375. I would. Danno 375[/quote Danno stop giving people Ideas mate .:rollin we just got over 9000 members. and you want us to lose half already;)

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. Dave, I've always said it's goalpoker at fault here and openly on the forum, they are a shambles. You do what you think you have to do, but don't worry about bringing PL into it - what are they gonna do to PL exactly?:lol Get your butt back ere, I want some more heads up tiger. :ok

Get your butt back ere' date=' I want some more heads up tiger.[/quote'] Yeah, and if you're not here then we'd have to find another bridesmade... and no one wears the bridesmade's dress as well as you do. :D

Re: FAO PAUL ROSS-GotaFancy-Valiant23. C.R. Don't be bloody daft!!!!! Look, being part of PL will surely HELP you to take this on? I know you're angry and disappointed as you rightly should be, but do you really think that this is the way forward? Goalpoker has already asked that PLers keep their complaints to the confines of the PM system, something which I immediately asked PLers to ignore. If you 'leave' this is EXACTLY what GP would want. Mind you, it would be one less gloryhunter Chelsea fan. :lol