Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

GaF

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! Woohoo still in the lead :) But there only needs 50 people to have registered for this and be playing cash games every night and then none of the top 42 who scored points in the freerolls will qualify. And I think this will happen, which is a bit of a farce really.:)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

Im pretty sure its not only your problem Tweety. It happens to me time to time on Betfair. IMO' date=' it occurs if you playing more than two tables at the time and basically get a lag. I always try to cut all my tables to one or max two when on Betfair. How many tables did you have opened yesterday?[/quote'] Only the one table... so very surprised it was so slow! I am still waiting to hear if the problem is there end... lack of response tends to make me think it is! We shall see... I have tried to play twice and it has been a farce both times... I will give it one more go before I kick them-in-to-touch and play elsewhere!:@ It's a real shame as this is excellent value:sad

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! This may be common knowledge already but new to me 'cos AvonGirl only recently started playing ...... Going along ok until moved tables onto same table as AG. Except it wouldn't let me sit at the table and it can only be 'cos it knew we were sharing the same internet connection - different PCs but the same airwaves. So for me to continue AG would have had to disconnect (she had 1/3 of my chips !) but as I was already on the PNL tourney on Spin Poker there was little point. When half my stack had gone on the blinds AG was moved and I could play again ! so :clap :clap for Betfair, to multi reg here you would need two internet connections as far as I can see :ok

This may be common knowledge already but new to me 'cos AvonGirl only recently started playing ...... Going along ok until moved tables onto same table as AG. Except it wouldn't let me sit at the table and it can only be 'cos it knew we were sharing the same internet connection - different PCs but the same airwaves. So for me to continue AG would have had to disconnect (she had 1/3 of my chips !) but as I was already on the PNL tourney on Spin Poker there was little point. When half my stack had gone on the blinds AG was moved and I could play again ! so :clap :clap for Betfair, to multi reg here you would need two internet connections as far as I can see :ok
Sorry to hear that runa. Now we know why there is no Hungarians in this tourney

So for me to continue AG would have had to disconnect (she had 1/3 of my chips !) but as I was already on the PNL tourney on Spin Poker there was little point. When half my stack had gone on the blinds AG was moved and I could play again !
erhem Yeh, and you then went all in 2nd hand and straight out, meanwhile I, by then ahead of you on chips, hung on for 18th. :nana