Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

GaF

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Mr V, If you're apologising to me, there is no need. Lack of braincells and experience means I always play with chat turned off, so you would have thought of me as being rather rude. I really enjoyed the game tonight. That may be because I had some decent pocket cards early on, that held up, which is unusual for me on SO.

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 chelskired, commiserations mate. as a Leeds fan he made me cry in 1970, but a great player. well played all in the money tonight - sorry I didn't hang around on the final table but I was there ......... just :clap

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1

sigh - topkeeper another loose canon - J10 to a 5xBB raise and call hey ho Pene - wot u have girlie against the JJ55x flop? Damo
I had AQ spades... almost a flush....ofcourse the house was a possibillity, but he could be bluffin, had a lot of chips inthere :cry Well done all PL's... esp. u MoFace....great game for u

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Well done everyone. :clap I played pretty crap at the end once i'd moved tables. But even though I was on 26k and in the top 5, I just had this feeling that I wouldn't make the final table unless I played some hands. If I folded everything I would have been blinded out on the bubble. I mean, just look at the luck of the sit-out... down to his last 500 chips and all-in on SB and gets 10 10 against Heniek's A (I think). And with that sort of luck for the sit-outs, I could see my chips being whittled away. Whey can't the poker rooms get their software right and don't allow sit-outs to play hands - they should be folded. Cryptologic do it, why can't others! Anyway, it was good whilst it lasted. Got loads of good cards and a little help just when needed on my first table to get to that position. Just unlucky, that when I did play a hand on last table, whoever called always matched one of my cards and had a better kicker... I was always on a loser. Maybe I'd forgotten how to be patient too. As we are starting with more chips in this tourney, I'm going to try wrangle making Monday nights, albeit a little late (but not as late as last night - got in at 10:15pm for a loss of about 700 chips). Unfortunately I bowl from 7pm until about 9:30pm, which puts me in an awkward spot for reg'ing. But, what I will do is install my bluetooth and mobile phone as a modem on my laptop, take it with me, reg whilst playing bowls, then join the game when I get in. I love it when a plan comes together :D

Do we want to request any changes? If it were possible (I haven't spoken to SO yet and don't know if it's even possible or practical) - would we want to make this an invite only event? (bear in mind that means future weeks will have significantly less points available than this week!!)
Unfortunately, as I started 75 minutes late, I don't know what the play was like before, so can't really comment whether invite only is preferable. It would also reduce the tourney prize money, but as it is so low anyway now, I don't think that really matters... playing for pride. Why didn't I think of that last night when losing all those precious chips at the end! :unsure

Do we want to request any changes? If it were possible (I haven't spoken to SO yet and don't know if it's even possible or practical) - would we want to make this an invite only event? (bear in mind that means future weeks will have significantly less points available than this week!!)

Guest gazza271

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Wel done folks, I went out early and when tried logging back in later to watch final stages I could'nt get logged in:@

Re: Sporting Odds March MTT League - Leg 1 Do we want to request any changes? If it were possible (I haven't spoken to SO yet and don't know if it's even possible or practical) - would we want to make this an invite only event? (bear in mind that means future weeks will have significantly less points available than this week!!) yes can you ask so to stop rivering me ?:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin i would keep tourney as it is gaf .we even met a fun hungarian on the final table last nite ,what more could you want:D