Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays

No wonder i saw your nick up at the top of the pack so early in the competition :rollin :rollin . What a muppet :loon :loon :loon
When in Debrescen, newbie...;) play like a Hungarian freeroller. Although please say Hi, if you see Higgs23 to Higgs23321.1 :)

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays How am i supposed to say Hi when i only saw your nick below mine in the rankings table at the start ? I wish i had seen you on the table . Then we can scare everyone away with pl style of muppets (72 Offsuit) :loon :loon :loon I aren't playing muppet style . They just gave me their chips out of their own freewill . :nana :nana :nana

When in Debrescen, newbie...;) play like a Hungarian freeroller. Although please say Hi, if you see Higgs23 to Higgs23321.1 :)

Val, Pene, not ignoring you, have been banned from chat. No reason given or anything, just a message popping up when I type something in saying "You have been permanently banned from chat1" (Their punctuation mistake, not mine.) Am ****ing furious, and have just sent another e-mail off to SO - as far as I can see, they've banned me because I moaned about their hopeless software last week - haven't done anything else I can possibly imagine being banned for!
Oh my god, it must be a mistake on their part??? :@ :@ :@ :spank to SO

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays out 36th... for the second week on the trot my losing hand was KA... ran into KJ this time... he hit a J on the river to give him a pair... :@ pity as an earlier all-in with KA saw five all-ins including me... the cards held up then and 3 players bit the dust in one go! this really is a crap shoot!! :lol Valiant... hope you didn't try talking to me when you were at my table. I've been playing a lot better with chat off. Wasn't ignoring you mate so please don't take offence!! :ok

out 36th... for the second week on the trot my losing hand was KA... ran into KJ this time... he hit a J on the river to give him a pair... :@ pity as an earlier all-in with KA saw five all-ins including me... the cards held up then and 3 players bit the dust in one go! this really is a crap shoot!! :lol Valiant... hope you didn't try talking to me when you were at my table. I've been playing a lot better with chat off. Wasn't ignoring you mate so please don't take offence!! :ok
Did my bloody head in tbh, but no probs mate. :sad :sad :sad ;) ;)

Well done Chelski - On your way to vegas!!! :loon Anyone watching the program? Poor or what?
TYVM for all the support, All of you!:notworthy Especially my "Pom Pomper" for the PL CHAAAAAAARGE at just the right time:ok and all of you who kept me calm(ish) towards the end:notworthy

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays Just got this e-mail.............................. """

Sent : 27 February 2006 09:52:41
Subject : Super Sunday Final Table
spacer.gif
||i.p.delete.gif|
> Congratulations on making it to yesterday's Super Sunday final table. You> are now just one 110 man tourney away from a $12,500 package to the WSOP> in Las Vegas in July.> > The Super Sunday Final is at 6pm GMT on Sunday 7th May so make a note in> your diary now.> > If you tune in to the Poker Channel (Channel 265 on Sky) at 8pm on Sunday> you will be able to watch how the action unfolded and hear what the> experts thought of your game.> Best of luck for the final and maybe I'll see you in Vegas! > Joe> SportingOdds Poker
Really looking forward to having my game dissected by them:cry I'm sure i have somewhere to be that night, as soon as i think of somewhere:rollin

wd chelski:clap think i may give this a go on sunday .i quite like big fields ' date='it usually means more muppets.[/quote'] The level of play in this is astonishingly bad ...... it's easy to get dragged into this mindset, but if we take it seriously, should have a great chance of getting some qualifiers for the final - and what a prize it is!!!!! Will give this a serious effort to this from now on I think - the prize is just to big not to take it seriously......

The level of play in this is astonishingly bad ...... it's easy to get dragged into this mindset, but if we take it seriously, should have a great chance of getting some qualifiers for the final - and what a prize it is!!!!! Will give this a serious effort to this from now on I think - the prize is just to big not to take it seriously......
I thought i played quite well :( especially with regard to who i had on my table for most of the game;) Go for it PL, Be nice for 1 of us to take the "Big One" home:nana

I thought i played quite well :( especially with regard to who i had on my table for most of the game;)
Yeah - sorry - wasn't meant to be a criticism of your performance - you still beat many hundreds of opponents - a LOT of whom wouldn't have been total Muppets :clap :clap You now havea 1 in 110 chance of a WSOP main event package :loon

Yeah - sorry - wasn't meant to be a criticism of your performance - you still beat many hundreds of opponents - a LOT of whom wouldn't have been total Muppets :clap :clap You now havea 1 in 110 chance of a WSOP main event package :loon
Looks like i got some competition;) WP mate :clap See you on the 7th:nana

• 1 month later...

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays whoopy - I qualified - but there were so many hungarians that the start was a total all in on anything farce :$ ....... my advice to SO would be to charge a dollar if they do a similar event ... wouldn't even mind it it went to charity :beer !