Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Sharpe1ne

Super Sunday Do you want to play on the Poker Channel and win a trip to the World Series of Poker....and pay nothing for it? Win your final table seat in one of our 11 Super Sunday Freeroll Qualifiers from 19th February until 30th April. The Top 10 from each week will go in to the Super Sunday Final on 7th May where the winner will claim a $12,500 package to the World Series of Poker in July. All 12 tournaments will be shown on the Poker Channel (Channel 265 on Sky) at 6pm on the following Sunday after they have been played. How to Qualify - 11 Qualifiers - 6pm GMT Every Sunday from 19th February to 30th April inclusive - Top 10 qualify for Final Super Sunday Final - 6pm GMT Sunday 7th May - 110 Players - 1st Prize a $12.5k WSOP Package.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sunday NICE thats Sunday sorted as well now The missus WILL be pleased...... ;) Damo

Super Sunday Do you want to play on the Poker Channel and win a trip to the World Series of Poker....and pay nothing for it? Win your final table seat in one of our 11 Super Sunday Freeroll Qualifiers from 19th February until 30th April. The Top 10 from each week will go in to the Super Sunday Final on 7th May where the winner will claim a $12,500 package to the World Series of Poker in July. All 12 tournaments will be shown on the Poker Channel (Channel 265 on Sky) at 6pm on the following Sunday after they have been played. How to Qualify - 11 Qualifiers - 6pm GMT Every Sunday from 19th February to 30th April inclusive - Top 10 qualify for Final Super Sunday Final - 6pm GMT Sunday 7th May - 110 Players - 1st Prize a $12.5k WSOP Package.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gazza271

Sporting Odds Super Sundays Hi garry, Over the next three months we are giving you the chance of playing on The Poker Channel every week for the opportunity to win a trip to Vegas for the World Series of Poker...... and it's all for free! At 6pm GMT every Sunday, from the 19th February until the 30th April, play in a Super Sunday Freeroll Satellite and if you finish in the top 10 you will qualify for the Super Sunday Final on 7th May, where the winner will claim a $12,500 package to the WSOP in July. The Poker Channel (Channel 265 on Sky) will then show and commentate on web feed highlights from each of the 12 tournaments at 8pm GMT on the following Sunday after they have been played. So to have your game analysed by the pros and for a chance of TV glory register in the Multi Table Lobby from 4pm this Sunday. Visit SportingOdds Poker now for full details on Super Sundays

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays OK, I have just signed up with Sporting Odds Poker, to take part in the Super Sunday series...:clap I look forward to meeting and playing fellow PLers....Pretty sure it will be the first time that I have played most of you.:ok I am "jeffsterUK" on Sporting Odds, couldnt use "Jeffster", as that was taken, no doubt by me, as Sporting Odds is a sister site of Poker.co.uk, another Boss Media poker room...

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Anyone else noticed that there are a lot of similar sounding Hungarian entrants in todays super sunday ? Echo Pene, good luck guys and gals
Yeah - loads more and as blatent as last times Except now they think that their original location "budapest" can be changed to "bud-apest" for second account :lol:lol:lol Sporting Odds Poker has got to be the greatest joke ever!! Only $1.67 to blow and I never go there again!! :D:D:D:D

Re: Sporting Odds Super Sundays

Will sit and wait but know im going get hit bad when I do get a good hand :sad
:lol:lol:lol and so it was - guy raising all round the place I was first to act and rose 300 with AJ suited trying to see the reaction He goes all in so I reckon he's bluffing again!! i call - he shows A,5 o and hits a 5 on turn :\:\:\ Gone!!! :loon:loon:loon