Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Congrats Fenners see you there :clap I won just the CL package so my itinery starts at Waterloo at 1pm but have a good night on the Tuesday and hopefully everyone will be drowsy enough for me to take advantage when we play poker on the Eurostar. Good luck to all who are playing the semi tonight :hope:hope

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Your Final Chance To Qualify

Goalpoker's ' Champions League of Poker' Last Semi Final 11th May, 8pm GMT, $100 buy in, Top 2 Qualify for Live Final Table All finalists play for a $50K prize pool in our live final in London's Embassy Club on May 16th. All finalists will go VIP to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final: Stade De France, Paris, May 17th

Good Luck & Be A Player!

The Team at Goalpoker

SilverRed%20Embassy%20Logo.jpg

louise_glover_04.jpg

When I tried to deposit some cash with goal poker' date=' I received message that said to contact helpline. Did so and they informed me that I needed to fax copy of passport as proof of age. Did anyone else need to do so?[/quote'] It's common practice when using a card, which is pretty reasonable in terms of security. I found this sort of thing very frustrating but if you register with neteller they generally phone you back immediately for confirmation and validation, and if you have neteller you don't need to go through the individual security checks for each site, and it makes it easier to move money between sites.

When I tried to deposit some cash with goal poker' date=' I received message that said to contact helpline. Did so and they informed me that I needed to fax copy of passport as proof of age. Did anyone else need to do so?[/quote'] Lemme guess......your using an electron? if so...thats standard practise now, as everyone over 16 can have an electron, where as gaming rules are often for people over 18

To: "S_
Cc:
Subject: You Are Coming To Ibiza With Goalpoker
Send: Fri, 12 May 2006 02:59:32 +1000
");body= body.replace(myRegExp3,"");body= body.replace(myRegExp4,"");body= body.replace(myRegExp5,"");body= body.replace(myRegExp6,"");document.write(""+body+" ");

transparent.gif
http://goalpoker.cmail1.com/email/50412/images/standard/header1.gif>
transparent.gifCongratulations... You & A Friend Are Coming To Ibiza!
http://goalpoker.cmail1.com/email/50412/images/standard/section_bg1.jpg>
transparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.gif
transparent.gif
Infinity%20pool.jpg
transparent.gif
W_PISCINE.jpg

transparent.gif

You Have Won The Weekend of a Lifetime!

team@goalpoker a copy of your passport photo page and a copy of a recent bill as proof of address by the 12th june 2006. Please ensure that your registration details with Goalpoker are up to date and that you remember to keep the weekend of 9th July free! Goalpoker will keep you informed with more details regarding this excellent weekend Good luck & Be a Player...The Team at Goalpoker.

As a winner of Goalpoker's "Ultimate World Cup of Poker" you have booked your seat on board Goalpoker's Plane to Ibiza on the weekend of 9th July 2006, for an exclusive big screen showing of the World Cup Finals & VIP party courtesy of Goalpoker. In order to claim your prize please send

transparent.gif
http://goalpoker.cmail1.com/email/50412/images/standard/header2.gif>
transparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.gif
transparent.gifDon't Forget! Be A Player!
http://goalpoker.cmail1.com/email/50412/images/standard/section_bg2.jpg height=7>
transparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.giftransparent.gif
transparent.gif

Goalpoker's tremendous re-deposit bonus of 20% (Code: 20MAR07). That's more chips for your dollar! Remember to refer your friends, for a superb $75 Bonus, while your mate will kick off with $50.

transparent.gif

goalpoker%20plane%2028%2004%2006.jpg

transparent.gif
All prizes are subject to Goalpoker Terms & Conditions.
o.gif
button-left.gifNextbutton-right.gif
Login&resolution=1024x768&color_bits=16&java=true&time=19:2:45 :cheers :cheers :cheers :nana :nana :nana has everyone else got there e-mail

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it I'm going to Paris!!! :loon If anyone was watching and said anything, I wasn't ignoring u, had to turn observer chat off cos of 2 idiots asking for cash all the time! GL to Fenners and Dave, see u next week!

I'm going to Paris!!! :loon If anyone was watching and said anything, I wasn't ignoring u, had to turn observer chat off cos of 2 idiots asking for cash all the time! GL to Fenners and Dave, see u next week!
well done washman :clap:clap see you next week :loon

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it nice one washman see you tuesday wait till you see the picture of our host GP sent me a picture in an attatchment and me being a computer spaz I cant put it on here if any of you comp whizzes can give me your e mail address I can forward the email to you and maybe u could post it on here its worth seeing

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it :D :D :D Looks like it'll be a great night Fenner...wonder how many of her friends there will be!! Checked with Jurys Inn yesterday, you can check in from 2pm onwards on Tues - I have a meeting at 10.30 in kensington, trying to get it put back to around 1pm, so hoping to get to the hotel by about 3. Mate knows a london cabbie, so will try and get free cab to the club. If you and Dave are at the hotel early let me know.

:D :D :D Looks like it'll be a great night Fenner...wonder how many of her friends there will be!! Checked with Jurys Inn yesterday, you can check in from 2pm onwards on Tues - I have a meeting at 10.30 in kensington, trying to get it put back to around 1pm, so hoping to get to the hotel by about 3. Mate knows a london cabbie, so will try and get free cab to the club. If you and Dave are at the hotel early let me know.
Dont forget me mate :unsure I have an invite from Lousie and her friends as well :clap:clap

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Sorry MCFC, thought you were coming down on Weds - I can't PM yet, but see if mods can give you my email addy, and we'll meet up Tues afternoon at the hotel - cab is sorted, but obviously depends on numbers. First come, first served :D

Sorry MCFC' date=' thought you were coming down on Weds - I can't PM yet, but see if mods can give you my email addy, and we'll meet up Tues afternoon at the hotel - cab is sorted, but obviously depends on numbers. First come, first served :D[/quote'] yes was supposed to be weds but Vicky said I can come to the party on tuesday as well if I wanted and sent me the invite (cant play the $50K though :\) I'll send you my mobile and we'll catch u tuesday as I am not sure what time I'll be there yet etc. Edit by GaF: Just added a little spam protection for you.......

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Fenners Slick Mick ColU FC Valiant23 Morlspin B dave G Teaulc gilsan LES JOHNSON (TO BE ADDED) FIVETIMES (TO BE ADDED) BILLYMAG ( TO BE ADDED) IF UR GOING AND UR NOT ON THIS LIST, POST BELOW AND ILL GET U ADDED, THE FULL LIST IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE POKER NEWS AND BEGINNERS THREAD

Sent you email MCFC' date=' am sure there'll be plenty to keep you amused even though you won't be playing :loon[/quote'] lol I was thinking that While you lot are playing I'll be playing :tongue2

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it If you see anyone who is organising the Goalpoker CL VIP night can you ask them if the have booked any 'extra' rooms? it's impossible to get anything for 150km around Paris, there will be cancellations but normally at these events rack rates are trebled for people coming off the street. It's not essential, we were half planning on driving back after .. but if they have overbooked we'll take the reservation to save them cancelling!!