Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it well done dave,,,great achievement,,,,,,,,all the best at the final,,,, have been trying to get there since xmas and have now decided after last nights game i aint gonna get there,but its great a pl`er is there:clap :clap

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

In english mate, does this mean a trip to Paris? If so well done!!! :clap :clap :clap
Actually, we focus on the trip to Paris, but isn't it a $50,000 10 seat STT in London the day before as well? That's not to be sneezed at!! (and it's entirely "added" cos the buy-ins tonight were paid out in Prize money!!!) Well done Fenners :clap :clap

i thought the paris trip was for reaching the final table in london.might be wrong but thats how i read it
:welcome Croc I think you are right - HOWEVER there is only one table (10 qualifiers) to London - so they start on the final table :ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it with regards to the games for the ibiza prize,where am i supposed to get the passwords...........stop laughing you lot i really dont know. congrats on last night fenners and good look to all at london,gonna give it another go on thursday.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Well done Fenners, great result, unlucky heads up tho still, Champs League final tickets, 10 seat STT for 50k and $500 for 2nd is a cracking result mate ___________________________________________________________________________ Croc....we dont share passwords in here mate, best advice is to go to goalpokers homepage and sign up for the newsletter

:@ dont scare me morlspin:@ what do you mean if they sort it in time :cry :cry :cry :cry

Lol dont worry mate, im sure it will be ok, but as yet we know nowt about it lol where it leaves from, what time, where were staying etc if it leaves early from london, its gonna need a hotel stay overnight, and travel down for me, prob cost around £100 each, i aint bothering if thats the case