1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

this is one score i can see happening so im gonna bet a couple of quid against you here. no disrespect' date=' ive enjoyed this thread - and no doubt will continue after today![/quote'] Shame on you both! :spank:spank:spank ;) lol no worries mate. :ok Portsmouth draw 0-0 so bet 89 is another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £56.63! :lol

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Hi there hodgey! :)Interesting system! :clapThe beauty about it is that you start with a low capital so you don't have much to loose and you may even end up with a lot! :nanaI am apllying this system but i usually take odds a bit above 1% to speed the period it will take me to become rich! :rollin Good luck!:ok

Hi there hodgey! :)Interesting system! :clapThe beauty about it is that you start with a low capital so you don't have much to loose and you may even end up with a lot! :nanaI am apllying this system but i usually take odds a bit above 1% to speed the period it will take me to become rich! :rollin Good luck!:ok
Good luck with your system mate. :ok Do pop in from time to time and let us know how you're getting on. How many bets are you up to so far?

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' From your first post:

I’m sure some of you are aware that if you could add 1% to your start bank every day, after a year your bank would have multiplied by a factor of 36! E.g start bank of £20 equates to £755!
That means now you have to multiply your trebled bank by 12 :loon:loon F.

That means now you have to multiply your trebled bank by 12 :loon:loon F.
Yep. :ok And it's only taken 18 months to treble the bank too! :rollin I'll be a millyonair in no time Rodney! :lol
Projected bank at 30 days: £27; 90 days: £49; 180 days: £120.
180 days for £120 - who was I trying to kid here! :lol Still if we substitute "bets" for "days" then I'm well ahead. After 94 bets I should be on £50.96 but I'm actually on £60.39! :loon I'll put up the stats now too in case we crash and burn. :$ Summary Bets Placed 94 Units Staked 3,417.40 Units Returned 3,457.79 Profit 40.39 Yield 1.18% Strike Rate 100.00% Average Odds 1.01 Average Stake 36.36 Bank 60.39 :nana

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Very laborious stuff Hodgey! But you're getting the job done, which is all that counts. You have to be happy having trebled the bank :) Just wondering why you always go for laying correct scores...I know your selections are rock solid but surely there'll be one day where it doesn't go to plan? Anyway keep it up mate.

Very laborious stuff Hodgey! But you're getting the job done' date=' which is all that counts. You have to be happy having trebled the bank :)[/quote'] Yeah man. :cheers Statistically speaking I should have 4 losers bets in my quest to reach 365 winning bets in a row. It's all about avoiding those ones I guess. Yeah possibly one day it won't go to plan and if it does it'll be a very sad day indeed! :sad But we live in hope that we don't hit that dreaded loser! :loon Cheers mate. :ok Been a bit lax yesterday - damn decorating getting in the way - but might have something for today. No promises though! :lol

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Well done Hodgey I imagine WBA 0 QPR 3 @ 100 to be on your shortlist for today, and perhaps the same in the Everton Boro game? :eek A serious question. As you say you've trebled your bank - welldone!! - and starting with an amount such as £20 will maybe not not affect you too much if you stumble across a freak result. However do you think the size of your starting bank would affect your selections? Starting with say £100, do you still think you would've trebled the bank by now? Either way you'll soon be approaching this zone and it's starting to become an amount of money you could actually miss :ok All the best Danny