** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

Wow is this the one that doubles your bank, and in only 9 months!!!!! Lets hope this doesnt let you down i fancy the toon to get something from this today. Good luck, I love this thread hodgey.
9 months eh - not too bad! I guess I am a little behind schedule! :lol :lol They don't call it steady for nowt! :lol
Well done Hodgey!! Sweating again,but ok. good luck slip-shod
Yeah another close one, but having just watched the highlights I think 0-2 was never on the cards! ;) And so, bet 58 is another winner! :nana And with it :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums ........ THE BANK IS DOUBLED. :loon :D :loon :D :loon :D And now stands at a WHOPPING £40.33! :lol Surely that will get me on the winners scroller....! ;)

I admire your patience on this.
Thanks mate. :ok
It would be very tempting to go for bigger odds or force a handful of bets in one day to speed things up.
Indeed it would, but I've seen countless attempts at this or similar go belly up because the author loses patience and instead of sticking to 1.01-1.05 shots they take on a "banker" of 1.30ish and it fails. :eek I admit I'm well behind my intended target of on average 1 bet per day, but I've had a busy year with studying, exams and.... oh yeah getting married! :loon :D but I try and get bets on as often as I can when I'm around. :loon This little challenge ain't gonna make me rich overnight (or indeed rich over a year :lol ) but it's good fun all the same. :loon Anyway, ramble over and the Bolton match is currently 2-1 so another winner! :nana Bank now a whopping £41.27! :lol

Yeah, and i was thinking "blimey is this still going" :zzz Just let me know when you get to bet 365 so i can lay your arse :moon
:lol I ain't letting you anywhere near my ass! :loon Only another 4 years to go at this rate, however given the current odds I'd be on £2174 rather than the planned £755. ;) An update speacially for you: Summary Bets Placed 60 Units Staked 1,737.00 Units Returned 1,758.27 Profit 21.27 Yield 1.22% Strike Rate 100.00% Average Odds 1.01 Average Stake 28.95 Bank 41.27 Anyway, onto the next bet. :drums Bet 61: Lay Sparta Rotterdam v Ajax 2-0 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £41.16 to win 49p! :hope :loon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Right then, a new year so let's get this back on track. I might start taking a few more 'riskier' looking picks to get this moving. :loon Anyways, onto the next bet. :drums Bet 64: Lay Arsenal v Charlton 0-2 Odds of 100 (1.01010) Stake of £42.57 to win 43p! :hope :loon

What happend to the other £20!!!
God damn it - someone stole my twenty quid!!! :@ :eek :loon Ooops my mistake. :$ Should have read: Bank now stands at a whopping £44.62! :lol The £24.62 is pure profit! :dude :lol

• 2 weeks later...

:cry I thought that was another bet there, we will have to wait for the 45 pound barrier to be broken :loon
Sorry Dood - it's worked out as rather a long wait for the next bet. Let's hope tonight is the night for the £45 barrier to be broken through. Bet 68: Lay Chelsea v Wycombe 1-2 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £44.52 to win 53p! :hope :loon