** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Well my new venture may have got off to a shocking start :cry , but at least this little beauty came through! :eyes :lol Arsenal win 2-0 so bet 47 another winner! :nana Bank stands at a whopping £35.41! :lol Hopefully get another pick later on tonight.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Well imagine if your starting bank was 10,000! :lol At least this is a method which in the worst scenario will loose you just 20 pounds, and you have a certain chance of winning a high amount in the distant future! :rollin Just don't get sloppy with your selections hodgey :ok Good luck! ;)

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Another winner as the bank keeps on growing! :clap This one seemed more close then it actually was. I didn´t see the first half, but I heard that the Brugge goalkeeper made a big mistake. I saw the second half and Ruzemborok didn´t get near Brugge´s goal once, Brugge was pressing all the time and there never was any danger of the score becoming 0-2. On to the next bets and may you keep winning. :ok

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

Another winner as the bank keeps on growing! :clap This one seemed more close then it actually was. I didn´t see the first half, but I heard that the Brugge goalkeeper made a big mistake. I saw the second half and Ruzemborok didn´t get near Brugge´s goal once, Brugge was pressing all the time and there never was any danger of the score becoming 0-2. On to the next bets and may you keep winning. :ok
Thanks mate. Let's hope so too. :ok OK onto first selection for this weekend. :drums Bet 50: Lay Chelsea v Aston Villa 0-2 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £35.28 to win 42p! :hope :loon

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Chelsea score after 3 minutes so bet 50 is another winner! :nana And we reach the half century still in tact! :moon Bank now a whopping £36.50! :lol Don't like the look of anything much tonight. :unsure Galatassary 0-2 was about as close I came but going to leave it. :ok

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Ok onto the next bet. :drums Bet 51: Lay AZ Alkmaar v Den Haag 0-1 Odds of 75 (1.01351) Stake of £36.26 to win 49p! :hope :loon (I don't normally like 0-1 (and indeed this is the first time on this thread) but I just cannot see AZ not scoring here and also Den Haag have not scored away yet either.)

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Ok this little beauty now has a new home in the GLORY HUNTERS forum! :ok Despite the move I still take these selections deadly seriously and we're only 793 bets away from the Million. :lol Not many games this week, but there may be a pick or two over the International weekend. :ok

Wow this is quite a gamble for you hodgy are you sure you should be going for such big odds!!!!! Im sure it will be ok and youve nearly doubled the bank, well done mate and keep it up i enjoy watching this.
:lol Absolutely! Cheers mate. :) Ajax lead 2-0 already! :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Ok onto the next bet. :drums Bet 57: Lay Southend v Man Utd 2-0 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £38.64 to win 46p! :hope :loon I'm going to this game and I'd gladly accept the end of this challenge tomorrow night! :loon :lol

Well done Hodgey I went with that one,sweating a bit,but ok. thanks. good luck. slip-shod
Oh my God I can't believe we actually beat Man Utd!!!! :loon Yeah this bet was a bit sweaty at the end as I think it was Lawson went close in the last couple of minutes! :eek Still 1-0 in the end so bet 57 is another winner! :nana Bank now a whopping £39.85! :lol

• 2 weeks later...