1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

nice one mate! had the same lay in my relay race thread - closer than i like but still a win! winning over a pound a go now - this time next year......
:lol This time I'll next year I might have 150 bets in here! :lol

:clap Well done mate although progress is a bit slower than first thought things are going well. I seem to remember when this all started it was about the time of the last African Nations Cup :loon
Cheers mate. Yeah it certainly was - the next one starts next week don't it?! :loon:lol Will have a look round for some more today.....

OK onto the next bet. :drums Bet 110: Lay Luton v Liverpool 0-0 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £72.24 to win 86p! :hope :loon
That should be 2-0. I know this was a thriller in 2006 but 0-0 odds are not that high!

good luck mate - looked at it myself but the way the fa cup results are going this weekend' date=' i'm leaving alone for the sake of 20p!![/quote'] Again not quite as expected, but a win's a win. :ok Luton draw 1-1 so bet 110 is another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £73.20! :lol But I don't fancy the Newcastle game at all. :loon

Again not quite as expected, but a win's a win. :ok Luton draw 1-1 so bet 110 is another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £73.20! :lol But I don't fancy the Newcastle game at all. :loon
The gods are with you Hodgey.:ok

The gods are with you Hodgey.:ok
:lol dunno about that mate! There were not many fixtures midweek, but loads this weekend so: OK onto the next bet. :drums Bet 111: Lay Arsenal v Birmingham 1-2 Odds of 75 (1.01351) Stake of £72.52 to win 98p! :hope :loon

Nice going mate ' date=' the double century looms !!! I like a challenge and im gunning 4u , just hope i dont take too much out of myself and blow up during the chase :ok[/quote'] Excellent I'm always up for a challenge too. This might be just the impetus I need to get this back on track! :loon

hopefully challenges wont equal a losing rushed bet - looking forward to us all celebrating 2000+ winning bets in a row in 5 years ;)
Ah good point mate. ;) However this one is right up my street: So onto the next bet. :drums Bet 112: Lay Liverpool v Luton 0-1 Odds of 85 (1.01190) Stake of £73.92 to win 88p! :hope :loon

hopefully challenges wont equal a losing rushed bet - looking forward to us all celebrating 2000+ winning bets in a row in 5 years ;)
Amen to that. Hodgey, don't rush yourself just because of a challenge. Good luck to both you though (but my heart is with you, Hodgey !! :loon ) F.

Amen to that. Hodgey, don't rush yourself just because of a challenge. Good luck to both you though (but my heart is with you, Hodgey !! :loon ) F.
Nice to have you back mate. :ok Well that one went according to plan for a change! :loon Liverpool win 5-0 so bet 112 is another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £74.97! :lol

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Right this whole thing started in the last African Nation's Cup - let's hope it doesn't end in this one. :hope So onto the next bet. :drums Bet 114: Lay Nigeria v Ivory Coast 3-0 Odds of 75 (1.01351) Stake of £75.48 to win 102p! :hope :loon