Six Nations

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Six Nations Although Italy were stong up front (I was surprised) they could not sustain that battering for a game. After 60 minutes Italy were nackered. We 'should' do this to any team, including France, in the tournament and I see no reason why England cannot win the Grand Slam after this. I was still impressed by Italy, but after Ireland took apart France in the second half I see no reason why we cannot win this....

Re: Six Nations Should be a great game I'm going on Overs on the tries and Shane Williams will score

Re: Six Nations Ref must have Wales like me ;) He's decided it's gonna be their day from the word go. Awful red card decision after a blatant foul the other way. Going shopping with the wife now he's ruined the chance of a decent game this afternoon, but at least I'll have cash to come back to......rather have seen a decent game though....NZ clown.

Re: Six Nations Sott Murray gets a three week ban, meaning the only game he will miss will be the England one. Unfortuneatly this is the game the Scots always want to win most. I reckon this will affect Scotland's chances against England as he is crucial to their lineout and was awesome against France. Apparently he's the only player to have played in every 6 nations game since it started (irrelevant fact). Word on the street is that Nathan Heines will come out of International retirement to be involved with the squad in Murray's absence.

Re: Six Nations Italy +30 in Paris! Italy usually lose to the big guns big time. This season they are better than this spread suggests. There is a very slight possibility of the biggest upset win since 6N came into being in 2000. Italy with the spread should pay; it is basically a five try difference that looks too big. Scotland +12 at Murrayfield Poor weather forecast. England may have too much in the pack and on the bench but Scotland will give England a real hard time. Tough to call., but the spread falls with the home side. Wales +9 in Dublin Bloody lottery. Wales on the handicap, probably. The way in might be to go Wales/Ireland HT/FT. If there's 6-1 about on this. Nothing up yet. I suggest only because of last games. Wales lost focus, Ireland stuck to it. :ok

Re: Six Nations

Saturday 25 February 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifFrance v Italy (13:30 GMT)1.03210.0034.00sp.gif101%
sp.gifScotland v England (13:30 GMT)6.6044.001.22sp.gif100%
sp.gifSunday 26 February 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifIreland v Wales (13:30 GMT)1.4038.003.90sp.gif100%

Re: Six Nations Have a look at sportingodds top try scorer market this morning. They've got Heymans as favourite -- on the bench v Italy. Dangers like Alfie Thomas are out. Shane Williams not starting. Marty (France) two tries so far... on the bench. Voyce (England, one try) on the bench. Etc. Sean Lamont (Scotland wing) is still 12-1. At any double figure price, he's worth an ew on top tournie try scorer. Started at 80-1. :ok

Re: Six Nations Fancy Ireland to cover this weekend against Wales. Briefly, they are at home, Wales missing a few and the general turmoil around the Welsh point to an Ireland victory to me. From there Ireland covering is only a small leap and worth a bet IMO. 1pt Ireland -7.5 @ 1.85 (NZTab) Cheers CK Season to date (settled): Staked 6 Returned 7.45 Yield 24%