** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dog bet tonight 22:08 Brough Park

Re: Dog bet tonight 22:08 Brough Park A tad disappointed it did not win but did not get the run of the race which is unusual for it. However, if I had thought it would have gone to odds of 4/6 then it would not have made it as a post as I am not a fan of backing at odds on for the obvious reasons. The winner clocked a 29.61 whereas Hubble Bubble is capable of times under 29.00 secs and therefore if it had broken free would have won by a long way. I am suprised at the level of interest and I may well start posting one a day again in this forum topic as you have removed the tipster proofing! (if anyone is interested?).

Re: Dog bet tonight 22:08 Brough Park Im a big fan of the Dogs and like your selection tonite. It's splits to the 1st Bend are pretty good and its back in its favoured Trap 3 where it ran an incredible time of 30.20 on Jan 7th. Can see this one getting to the 1st bend in front and not being caught :ok

Re: Dog bet tonight 22:08 Brough Park Glad you like it, shame its the last race of the day at that meeting but if it wins then you can keep your powder dry for the next day. As there has been a response of a positive nature I will start to post again but it will be from Monday. Good luck to you all if you are on. Till Monday.

Re: Dog bet tonight 22:08 Brough Park Yeah, not a bad night! many trap 6 winners at Sunderland along with the main bet winning at 7/4 and if you followed the script then you may have had the straight forecast up aswell paying £6.94. Have a look at the other post for the 14/1 fcuk up by Corals, do not know how long it will be online but its worth a small investment at the odds and now that the dog has a plot draw in 6 for the final, 2.8/1 to finish in the top 3!