Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... January 1st/2nd: Treble 1 Selections: Kidderminster 1/1 Oldham 7/5 MK Dons 1/1 £13.99 staked in an attempt to return £134.30 :hope Treble 2 Selections Droylsden 8/13 Hednesford 13/10 Moor Green 5/6 £13.99 staked in an attempt to return £95.29 :hope 7-fold 1 Selections Kidderminster 1/1 Oldham 7/5 MK Dons 1/1 Morecambe 1/1 Yeovil 8/11 Hednesford 13/10 Moor Green 5/6 £5 staked in an attempt to return £699.20:hope 7-fold 2 Selections Kidderminster 1/1 Oldham 7/5 MK Dons 1/1 Morecambe 1/1 Cheltenham 5/4 Bury 11/10 Hednesford 13/10 £5 staked in an attempt to return £1043.28 :hope Banks: Trebles: £257.38 7-folds: £126.20

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... HALF-TIMES: +9 Kidderminster 1/1 0-0 +7 Oldham 7/5 3-0 :loon +6 MK Dons 1/1 0-1 +6 Fulham 8/13 0-0 +5 Morecambe 1/1 0-1 +5 Yeovil 8/11 0-0 +5 Burton 4/6 0-0 +4 Bristol R 4/7 0-0 +4 Rushden 4/5 1-0 +3 Swansea 2/5 2-0 +3 Wolverhampton 4/6 0-0 +3 Cheltenham 5/4 PLAYING TUES +3 Bury 11/10 POSTPONED +7 Droylsden 8/13 1-0 +6 Hednesford 13/10 0-0 +5 Moor Green 5/6 1-1 +4 Eastleigh 10/11 2-2 +3 Bishops Stortford 1/2 PLAYING TUES +3 Worksop 8/11 0-0

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles.....

January 1st/2nd: Treble 1 Selections: Kidderminster 1/1 1-0 :clap Oldham 7/5 5-0 :clap MK Dons 1/1 0-1 :@ £13.99 staked in an attempt to return £134.30 :hope Treble 2 Selections Droylsden 8/13 1-0 :clap Hednesford 13/10 0-1 :@ Moor Green 5/6 1-1 :wall £13.99 staked in an attempt to return £95.29 :hope 7-fold 1 Selections Kidderminster 1/1 :clap Oldham 7/5 :clap MK Dons 1/1 :@ Morecambe 1/1 :@ Yeovil 8/11 :wall Hednesford 13/10 :@ Moor Green 5/6 :wall £5 staked in an attempt to return £699.20:hope 7-fold 2 Selections Kidderminster 1/1 :clap Oldham 7/5 :clap MK Dons 1/1 :@ Morecambe 1/1 :@ Cheltenham 5/4 tues Bury 11/10 p-p Hednesford 13/10 :@ £5 staked in an attempt to return £1043.28 :hope
Oh well, not to be today..... .....back later in the week. Banks: Trebles: £257.38 7-folds: £126.20

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... ff could you put a post up on how you worked out your selections on the treble and 7 fold before this,your new way of doing things.as i really liked how it worked and im sure it will be a winner.many thanks if you can.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... You mean the 'old method'??? RATE ONLY HOME TEAMS PREMIERSHIP TO CONFERENCE ONLY (Any other leagues is at your own risk) NO CUP GAMES UNLESS 2 TEAMS ARE IN SAME LEAGUE DIVISION Draw up a grid with the following columns: Home team / Odds to win / League Diff / Home form / Away Form / Home Overall Form / Total. 1st 2 columns explain themselves - if they don't then you shouldn't be betting! :lol League Diff is the difference in league places. If home team is lower than the away team then the number will be a minus figure. Home form: home team's home wins minus draws minus home defeats Away form: away team's away wins minus away draws minus away defeats Home overall form: Look at home teams last 6 LEAGUE GAMES ONLY. Award points as follows: Home wins by 1 goal - 1 point Home wins by 2 goals - 3 points Home wins by 3 or more goals - 6 points Away wins by 1 goal - 2 points Away wins by 2 goals - 5 points Away wins by 3 or more goals - 7 points Home draws - nothing Away draws - 1 point Home defeats - MINUS 4 POINTS Away defeats - MINUS 2 POINTS TOTAL: Calculated as follows: League Diff + Home form - Away Form + Home Overall Form The crucial thing to remember is that when subtracting the away form, if this is a minus figure, will actually meaning adding the number to the total. ie (10) - (-5) = 10 + 5 = 15 Remember: minus a minus is a plus! :spank As a ratings guide: 30+: on paper, consider it a banker 21-30: should win (but there's always one that doesn't) 11-20: probably win (but starting to get a few doubts) -10 to 10: could go either way by a goal, or a draw below -10: avoid! A large minus figure does not mean a banker away win - you've rated the home side, not the away side! Although the away team does win more than lose in these situations. For the treble, stick to teams that rate 30 or higher. If more than 3, take the 3 with the best odds. For the 7-fold, it was the 7 rated 20+ with the best odds. ''Trust me, the way I do it now is far quicker - whether or not it turns out to be better remains to be seen.....".

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... regardless of odds i always go for top rated.heres my go for this week... treble wba man u liverpool 7fold add portsmouth preston tranmere wycombe thanks for putting up your old system ill let you no how i got on at end of season.:ok

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Looks a good system :) How much profit has it made so far? Can't see a total in the thread :( I'm a bit of a newbie to gambling, so can I just ask how this is all working? I've looked through the thread and you put on both 3 folds and a 7 fold? How many 3 folds are there?? Thanks for any responses.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... :welcome Last season from Jan 16th until the end of the season, it turned £100 into £500 approx. The 7-folds? one a season makes a profit. Last season I had one that returned £730 and prior to that one for nearly £400 which is why they became a regular feature in this thread. The exact figures for last season are in this mammoth thread somewhere. So far this season, we're about £20 down on the trebles, but I didn't know how it would fare in the first half of the season & Jan onwards is where the form should kick in again - we hope! We haven't had a 7-fold yet, but as I said, one a season will mean a profit. I have recently started to calculate things differently (yet again) hence the mention of 'the old method' - this is partly a time thing on my part, but so far so good with that. I now have 2 trebles up - a win on either (or both!) & half of the treble returns is put between the next 2 trebles. The reason is that anytime a winning run is hit, the profits build up quicker - ok at the end of a winning run you lose a bigger amount, but by then, you have banked half the (bigger) winnings every time too. A losing run loses only the minimum stakes every time. Therefore the returns on a winning run reward more than a losing run punishes. Hope this all clear.....

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... January 5/6/7 The FA Cup kind of gets in the way this weekend, with all the 'two teams in the same division' matches giving few qualifiers. Combined with a lack of fixtures in some non-league divisions and we're a bit lacking this weekend. +7 Man Utd 2/7 +5 Yeovil 4/5 +5 Portsmouth 4/5 +4 Gravesend 8/11 +7 Havant & Waterlooville 8/15 +5 Cambridge City 10/11 +5 Carshalton 6/4 +4 Hinckley United 10/11 +4 Yate Town 8/13 +4 Cheshunt 1/1 +3 Halesowen 6/5 Treble 1 Selections: Yeovil 4/5 Portsmouth 4/5 Gravesend 8/11 £10 staked in an attempt to return £55.96 :hope Treble 2 Selections Havant & Waterlooville 8/15 Cambridge City 10/11 Carshalton 6/4 £10 staked in an attempt to return £73.18 :hope 7-fold 1 Selections: is, in fact, just a 6-fold. Man Utd 2/7 Yeovil 4/5 Portsmouth 4/5 Havant & Waterlooville 8/15 Cambridge City 10/11 Carshalton 6/4 £5 staked in an attempt to return £152.42 :hope 7-fold 2 Selections Yeovil 4/5 Portsmouth 4/5 Cambridge City 10/11 Carshalton 6/4 Hinckley United 10/11 Cheshunt 1/1 Halesowen 6/5 £5 staked in an attempt to return £649.47 :hope Banks: Trebles: £237.38 7-folds: £116.20

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Hello Fleet, have just stumbled into this thread, all very interesting. One question...I notice at the beginning of the thread games were given ratings of 40 say (a banker) down to negative numbers, while your latest picks give a fraction (4/5 or whatever) that after a couple of pints I can't seem to understand. Can you give us a quick reminder of what the rating means (besides money)? Thanks, A

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles.....

What I am doing now is taking both home and away current form into the equation' date= with less emphasis on league positions. I've been playing around with this privately for a few weeks now and the results have been encouraging. The stats are then downscaled proportionally into a difference which will then be a figure normally between +10 and -10. Exceptional circumstances can create a +11 or -11 rating but this will be very rare. The pro's in this are that the away team is better assessed when considering the chances of a home win, and it also takes me less time - so much less, in fact that I can rate things a whole lot quicker! I am looking at; In any event, only teams with a +3 rating or higher qualify.
:ok

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... The 5/7 is the odds 'allthethings'. Just joined forum, like your metod fleet! Annoyed though, just bought the bookiesrbust thing, thought what the hell its not that much. Plus i normally just bet on first/last scorer for fun, did accumulators aswell in similar way to urs but not as good and never won. :(

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Bookies'r'bust gets mentioned over and over again.... .....yes, it is where the inspiration came from, but it quickly proved itself to be crap, as proved in the first few posts on this thread, so the 'old method' was born. The 'new quicker method' has been fruitful so far though.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... I actually use Ladbrokes. They're the only ones I have an account with (annoying whole euros/sterling thing) Must check see how far down they go. As far as I remember they go down far enough. Time for some sneaky lookin at betting sites while workin :P

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Thanks for clearing that up for me footy fanatic, I'll joining in on a weekly basis :) Really appreciate your work on here, it's fantastic that your doing this! Really excited about this, will be placing the bets you put down tomorrow :)

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... .... hi there Fleet old lad, been eying this thread like many others before me, for some time now, but never got around to going too deeply into the contents prior to now.Spent quite some time catching up with events as they first took one twist and then another! Trying to keep up with the action was quite a task as the search continued for improved methods and even Euro and other leagues were examined.As an absorbed observer my main conclusion was that the thread was indeed much better without the Euro and others inclusion as it tended to clutter up the proceedings too much,and would have been better served in a seperate thread.I think that one question in particular springs to mind, and that is "Why has things appeared to go so pearshaped,when initially you could not put a foot wrong? You were and still are apparently the 'Golden Boy' and I say that with all due respect, you have a system here that just needs a touch of TLC as they say.I am tracking your old selection method as I feel that there is still something there for the taking, and at the same time I shall be having a wee dabble on the current selections,hoping to make the odd bob or two.Being a systemite myself, I can appreciate all the hard work put in, and would say that all the compliments in the world would not be enough for the results obtained by this system particularly last season.Well done fella!;)