poker4ever

GaF

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever Looks like it is .....

All tournaments If a tournament is canceled before the outcome is decided (e.g. due to a technical failure), players who were already disqualified before cancelation will lose their buy in and entry fees. Those players still in the tounament at the end of the last hand will receive equal shares of 50% of the entire prize pool, and the remaining 50% of the entire prize pool will be divided up according to players' chip count.

Re: poker4ever Hmmm......

Due to Internet connection problems with our service provider, we must cancel the tournament. It will be re-scheduled next week for ALL players who have participated.
That's not what the rules on their web site say!!!!!!!

Re: poker4ever I've just sent them an arsey email asking why they ignore the rules published on their website and pointed out to them that "larger more trustworthy" sites honour their rules - such as the Party Poker scenario..... Don't they regularly get 1000 in their $400 freerolls? So it wasn't down to volume of entrants.......

Re: poker4ever i moaned too anyone else got this Check your balance mines up about $12 ish and i was nowhere

cid:part1.01030804.06040506@poker4ever.com
Dear PListonbroke,

Thank you for your mail. The tournament will not be reschulded. There will be a payout in accordance with our terms and conditions. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards, Your POKER4EVER Support Team

For further information please visit our website at POKER4EVER If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].

Re: poker4ever I got an email from them which included the following: For those players who were still in the tournament when it was canceled, the prize money will be distributed as follows: - Total prize money: $10,000 - 50% of the prize money ($5,000) will be divided evenly among all players - 50% of the prize money ($5,000) will be divided according to chip count I had 1300 odd chips at the end and my account has been increased by $11.55. should complain that I would have had more chips if I had not been folded out after betting with a pair of 10's but can't be bothered and will accept the cash. :nana

Re: poker4ever Dear Player, POKER4EVER is giving away lots of cash and prizes during this Grand Opening month! Earn just 200 Rake Points by Sunday, February 12th at 11:50 am EST and you’ll qualify for Free Roll Packages valued at $6500! Win CASH plus a seat at: the WPT World Poker Challenge in Reno -or- the Euro WSOP in Vienna, Austria! Play now and sign up as soon as you can. The Sunday Free Roll is limited to the first 1000 that sign up. POKER4EVER Follow this link for the PL bonus if registering for first time : https://www.poker4ever.com/EN.my-account.signup?bonus=PuntersLounge

Re: poker4ever

Aarrhh...was too late for the freeroll just now... What about the 40 for signing up...will they come automaticly??
Pen, $40 Sign Up bonus - need 280 "Rake Points" to release. Quote:
Originally Posted by poker4ever Every time you play real money games at POKER4EVER you earn what are known as rake points. These rake points are required to collect the various bonuses you apply for. One rake point is awarded each time min. $0.50 is paid in rake. For example, if there is a pot size of $20 at Hold'em Limit $1/$2, the rake is $1 and you earn 1 rake point. Rake points are also given for tournament entry; for example, buy in $10 + $1 fee, one rake point is added. For our players who prefer lower limit games, e.g. $0.25/$0.50, it is also possible to earn rake points and receive bonuses. For a $0.05 rake you get 0.1 rake point. These fractional point values will be added up and saved for you. A maximum of 1 rake point will be added per game (for games in which rake points are calculated). You can view your current earned rake point balance at any time in your player account (My Account >> Details).
:ok

Pen, $40 Sign Up bonus - need 280 "Rake Points" to release. Quote:
Originally Posted by poker4ever Every time you play real money games at POKER4EVER you earn what are known as rake points. These rake points are required to collect the various bonuses you apply for. One rake point is awarded each time min. $0.50 is paid in rake. For example, if there is a pot size of $20 at Hold'em Limit $1/$2, the rake is $1 and you earn 1 rake point. Rake points are also given for tournament entry; for example, buy in $10 + $1 fee, one rake point is added. For our players who prefer lower limit games, e.g. $0.25/$0.50, it is also possible to earn rake points and receive bonuses. For a $0.05 rake you get 0.1 rake point. These fractional point values will be added up and saved for you. A maximum of 1 rake point will be added per game (for games in which rake points are calculated). You can view your current earned rake point balance at any time in your player account (My Account >> Details).
:ok
Thx Runadrum :ok

Aarrhh...was too late for the freeroll just now... What about the 40 for signing up...will they come automaticly??
You get it if you click on the Banner in post 1 of this thread - not sure what you'll get (if anything) if you don't follow the banner (Run - you might want to get rid of the link in your post, as people may follow that instead of the banner and miss out on the bonus!!) The $1000 freeroll Pene is DAILY for anyone who has 50 raked hands - so you might want to spread earning the 200 over 4 days ...... then you get 4 freerolls as well!! (too late for this week - not 4 days left - but ok for next week!!)

You get it if you click on the Banner in post 1 of this thread - not sure what you'll get (if anything) if you don't follow the banner (Run - you might want to get rid of the link in your post, as people may follow that instead of the banner and miss out on the bonus!!)
Sorry GaF hadn't thought of that - have altered that post :ok

Re: poker4ever Anyone else having a go at the $5000 added tournament this afternoon? entry is $10 ................. hopefully the server runs smoother than last week.:unsure On another note i just seem to be leaking cash on the $0.25/0.50 tables on this site ....................... the standard of play is generally poor but 5 times in a row i've been outdrawn on the river by a hand that really shouldn't have still been in there :wall :wall :wall ................. currently $135 dollars down for the cash games:cry and $70 up for tournaments :D On the plus side the boss media tables were very generous last night ........................................ helped a lot by an all-in bluff against my K high straight flush:rollin :nana :nana :nana :nana .................................... still haven't made a royal flush yet but its the second time i've had a K high ...................................... getting closer :ok