poker4ever

GaF

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker4ever

Well done LBB - you're in the money !!! Just one BB in your stack though :unsure
I've just had no cards at all for the last hour.................... until i doubled up with KQ then lost it to the blinds again :\ ............though to be honest there just haven't been that many hands played in the last hour :\ ....................... i was actually in about 5th place until things started buggering up slowing play down

Re: poker4ever I wasn't even looking when i went out as i was automatically all-in so i don't know how i lost but i finished in 21st for $59 ...................so it could be worse ......................i'm pissed off though as i could have done a lot better if their software hadn't turned it into a lottery:@

Re: poker4ever Hate to say it but I am starting to feel uneasy about this site. Been playing low stake (not minimum) fixed limit cash tables today and total rake points now over 150. Not happy with number of flushes I've seen today - I would estimate minimum one every four hands. And on a good number of those more than one player holding the flush, and on several one or more players holding a full house instead. Very few hands won on a single pair let alone A high - minimum 2 pair required. Main problem is everyone noticed the high percentage of flushes and played any suited pockets so also then got a high number of wins with 2 low pairs. Didn't look or feel good and not sure I can stand much more of it. Aiming to play the February special offers but after that GaF you may need a new manager for P4E ! :@

Re: poker4ever Don't know how many hands we've got through - the hand history won't open - presumably meaning I haven't seen a full hand without being disconnected ....... the server numbers seem to increment by 1 every disco - up to 12!! (in 21 mins :loon)

Re: poker4ever I might be right behind you gazza It folded one hand on me after my raise was called and I'm not prepared to put up with the hours this game is going to take. All in next hand with 22 unsuccessfully and glad to be out of there. Going to be a struggle to go anywhere near it again. :@

Re: poker4ever

Same here' date=' how annoying. After this I'm uninstalling the bloody site[/quote'] Might be worth sticking around for Feb ..... if they only get 800 odd for a $10000 requiring 10 raked points, I imagine they'll get a lot less for a $50,000 freeroll requiring 500 raked points.......especially with all these problems!!!! Up to server 19 now in 31 minutes :loon Did just raise, got kicked out - got back in to try a continuation bet, got kicked out, didn't see the bet go through - got back in and had lost a lot more chips than my bets!!!!! And this isn't a "freeroll" - i had to "pay" with raked hands!! :@ :@