** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Rosarian placed, and the other two a non-runner and a loser. That makes 10 points profit Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 1558.42 Total Staked: 2520 W/P/L: 18/37/71 Profit/Loss: +558.42 (Win +267.33, Place +291.09) Yield: +22.16%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

updated 1233: SG can't be serious, only 2*33.3GBP on El Corredor accepted...
Is this the first time you've used SG? I used them a bit a while ago, and although they never had huge limits, they started by allowing a bit more than that. But after a while they cut my limits. If it's not just me and they have silly limits even for new accounts, I may just ignore them in future.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Srtange, but I often see such limits in StanJames in my account for horse racing. But they often have nice price for some horces and I continue to use SJ. Plan to open 2-nd account, might be it helps a little. As I understand I under limit in SJ. BTW, sportingbet cut my limit and maximum stake on any horce is about 2$-5$ now, so I can't use sportingbet at all for horseracing and I had to open account in SportingOdss as a result. About SG: I don't use it and don't know

Srtange, but I often see such limits in StanJames in my account for horse racing. But they often have nice price for some horces and I continue to use SJ. Plan to open 2-nd account, might be it helps a little. As I understand I under limit in SJ. BTW, sportingbet cut my limit and maximum stake on any horce is about 2$-5$ now, so I can't use sportingbet at all for horseracing and I had to open account in SportingOdss as a result.
Here's a tip that applies to SJ and Sporting Odds (but not to all other bookies). If you bet the limit on a horse as a single, they still seem to let you bet on the same horse in as many doubles as you like. In fact, often the limit they apply for doubles is higher than the limit they apply for singles.

Is this the first time you've used SG? I used them a bit a while ago, and although they never had huge limits, they started by allowing a bit more than that. But after a while they cut my limits. If it's not just me and they have silly limits even for new accounts, I may just ignore them in future.
Yes, it was the first time. Since there was another NR in that race, the arbitrage wouldn't be possible anyway.

Here's a tip that applies to SJ and Sporting Odds (but not to all other bookies). If you bet the limit on a horse as a single, they still seem to let you bet on the same horse in as many doubles as you like. In fact, often the limit they apply for doubles is higher than the limit they apply for singles.
They've been tightening up on that lately with me Slapdash. Especially SportingBet who seem to have cottoned on to this "loophole".

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Sorry to put this up here guys but does anyone know the free phone number from Ireland for Sporting Odds? I can't get in online due to a firewall problem to get it. Thanks! Great work as always Slapdash.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 phone2.gif Freephone 08000 727 727 If you would prefer to speak to a member of our customer services team, then call our freephone helpline and we will be more than happy to help. The Help Desk is open from 9am-8pm BST every day. Customers dialling from any other country wishing to speak to our Helpdesk please telephone +44 207 553 4164.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Thanks NF. Love the name by the way; a few mates & I entered an All-Ireland sports quiz last year using it - childish I know but it was side-splitting listening to the guys calling out the name as they ran down the leaderboard - won the regional heat & came 3rd overall so it was a lucky!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.35 Aintree Gungadu (14/1 VCBet) 10 points EW. Each way system. The favourite is odds-on and we're getting 3.80 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.45 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is a little higher, at 15.50, but the difference in place odds is just about enough to compensate.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.35 Aintree Money Trix (14/1 Sporting Odds) 10 points EW. Each way system. The favourite is odds-on and we're getting 3.80 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.25 on Betfair. The Betfair win price is a little higher, at 15.50, but the difference in place odds is just about enough to compensate.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Hi, I was looking at this race as well but missed Gungadu @17. What about Powerstation @21? Win price is slightly higher at BF but the difference in place is very reasonable. The only thing I am aware of is the increase on BF (from 13 to 23). Just corrected my splelling...

Hi' date=' I was looking at this race as well but missed Gungadu @17. What about Powerstation @21? Win price is slightly higher at BF but the difference in place is very reasonable. The only thing I am aware of is the increase on BF (from 13 to 23).[/quote'] Yes. The win price on Betfair was a bit high for me earlier, but it's come down agan now. However, the 20/1 only lasted for about a minute after I posted, unfortunately, and had gone before I had managed to post on Sports Punter. I think I just missed the 16/1 on Gungadu by a couple of minutes. The odds comparison sites were still showing it. Your splelling? :lol

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.30 Kelso Arctic Echo (SP) 10 points EW. Each way system. There's an odds on favourite and a short-priced second favourite. We'd get 4.20 for the place at the best early price of 16/1, compared to a lay price of 3.45 on Betfair. As usual in races with two short priced market leaders, I'll take SP.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.50 Market Rasen Beautiful Night (SP) 10 points EW. Each way system. There are two short priced market leaders, and at the best early price of 13/2 we'd get 2.30 for the place, compared to a lay price of 1.92 on Betfair. As usual in races with two short-priced horses, I'll take SP.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 2.10 Worcester Parthian Shot (SP) 10 points EW. Each way system. There are two short priced market leaders, and at the best early price of 14/1 we'd get 3.80 for the place, compared to a lay price of 3.10 on Betfair. As usual in races with two short-priced horses, I'll take SP.

What about Worcester 3.10? One of the favourite is a NR and Carryduff with Willhill @15 looks good. Betfair is 13 for win and under 3 for place (we get 3' date='8).[/quote'] I'm a bit worried it says on the William Hill website that there may be a Rule 4 deduction on this race, so my guess is they haven't reformed the market since the withdrawal.

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Arctic Echo placed at 10/1. Beautiful Night placed at 7/1. Ally Shrimp won. The other three lost. That makes an 8 point profit. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 1569.42 Total Staked: 2720 W/P/L: 19/41/76 Profit/Loss: +569.42 (Win +222.33, Place +347.09) Yield: +20.93%