UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Whats happened to my favourite system jtw1 ????
Quite simply the only league over the 60% mark has been the Cypriots and they have dropped from 70 to 60% in the past 3/4 weeks . None of the games there fitted the criteria thats why there's been no bets for a while [ i should have posted this explanation earlier ] However the good news is that the Greeks , after going on a scoring spree early in the season , have crept up to 58.6% . There's nothing for tomorrow there but i'll check out Sundays game's later . I see the Scottish 2nd is on 59.3% , so i'll check out that in a minute .

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results The Greeks are now up to 59.7% Unders Weds - LEVADIAKOS v ARIS has ended UNDER in 3/3 corresponding fixtures [6/6 home/away ] LEVADIAKOS have had 4/5 homes end Under ARIS have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.52

The Greeks are now up to 59.7% Unders Weds - LEVADIAKOS v ARIS has ended UNDER in 3/3 corresponding fixtures [6/6 home/away ] LEVADIAKOS have had 4/5 homes end Under ARIS have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.52
1-1 :loon Returns - 30.40pts

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results The Greeks are now on 61% Unders and ain't it good to have them back :notworthy This weekend there are 2 games worth considering - OFI v XANTHI has ended Under in 8/9 corresponding fixtures OFI have had 4/6 homes end Under XANTHI have had 5/6 aways end Under ATROMITOS v ASTERAS has ended Under in 3/3 corresponding fixtures [7/7 h+a] ATROMITOS have had 5/6 homes end Under ASTERAS have had 4/6 aways end Under Odds - 1.47 and 1.5 [betvictor] So lets live a little and have the 30.40pts we got back from the last bet onto the 2 of them in a nice wee 2.21 double

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Sunday ------ ASTERAS v DOXAS DRAMAS have only played each other once and that was this seasons reverse fixture , 2 weeks ago , and that ended 1-0. ASTERAS have had 5/6 homes end Under DOXAS have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Weds ---- Greece had 7/8 games end Under over last weekend so added to the 61.8% they were on previous to those show thats it's worth taking a looking at teams who have no previous h2h meetings but are mean with the goals in the currnet season. PANETOLIKOS v DOXAS have no recent previous meetings but.. PANETOLIKOS have had 6/6 homes end Under DOXAS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 30pts @ 1.5

Weds ---- Greece had 7/8 games end Under over last weekend so added to the 61.8% they were on previous to those show thats it's worth taking a looking at teams who have no previous h2h meetings but are mean with the goals in the currnet season. PANETOLIKOS v DOXAS have no recent previous meetings but.. PANETOLIKOS have had 6/6 homes end Under DOXAS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 30pts @ 1.5
0-2 :cigar Returns = 45pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Going for the treble again :hope Sunday - LEVADIAKOS v ASTERAS has ended Under in 3/3 corresponding fixtures LEVADIAKOS have had 5/6 homes end Under ASTERAS have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 45pts @ 1.44

Going for the treble again :hope Sunday - LEVADIAKOS v ASTERAS has ended Under in 3/3 corresponding fixtures LEVADIAKOS have had 5/6 homes end Under ASTERAS have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 45pts @ 1.44
0-1 :loon Returns 64.80pts Starting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 344.57pts :cow

On an amazing run at the moment' date= JTW :clap With the economic crisis in Greece and all the austerity measures.... I hope they're not forced to abandon their league football :p
Cheers mate :ok If i were the Greek president i'd get as much of the national deficit on Under's as i could !!! Problem solved ;) Weds ----- LEVADIAKOS v PANETOLIKOS have no recent h2h but the Greek league is on 63.6& Unders LEVADIAKOS have had 6/6 homes end Under PANETOLIKOS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.47 [betvictor]

On an amazing run at the moment' date= JTW :clap With the economic crisis in Greece and all the austerity measures.... I hope they're not forced to abandon their league football :p
Perhaps they should invest in a few wagers on JTW's tips!

Cheers mate :ok If i were the Greek president i'd get as much of the national deficit on Under's as i could !!! Problem solved ;) Weds ----- LEVADIAKOS v PANETOLIKOS have no recent h2h but the Greek league is on 63.6& Unders LEVADIAKOS have had 6/6 homes end Under PANETOLIKOS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.47 [betvictor]
2-0 :D Returns = 29.40pts

Sat - XANTHI v ASTERAS has ended Under in 4/4 corresponding fixtures [7/8 h+a] XANTHI have had 5/6 homes end Under ASTERAS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 29.40pts @ 1.5 [betvic and PP]
0-1 :D Returns = 44.10pts Nothing outstanding in Greece tomorrow but neighbours Cyprus are still on a very decent 66.9% Unders so - ANORTHOSIS v APOEL had ended Under in the last 4/5 corresponding fixtures ANORTHOSIS have had 6/6 homes end Under APOEL have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 44.10pts @ 1.57 [PP and Boyles]

ANORTHOSIS v APOEL had ended Under in the last 4/5 corresponding fixtures ANORTHOSIS have had 6/6 homes end Under APOEL have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 44.10pts @ 1.57 [PP and Boyles]
Bit of a nail-biter after 2 goals in the first 13 mins but they done the business :clap 2-0 ft :loon Returns = 69.24pts Starting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 393.81pts :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Sat - XANTHI v PANETOLIKOS have only had 1 recent h2h and that was the reverse fixture which ended 2-0 It's the recent league results that catch the eye with XANTHI having 6/6 homes ending Under and PANATOLIKOS having 5/6 aways end Under XANTHI have only scored 3 goals in those 6 homes PANETOLIKOS have only scored 1 goal in those 6 aways Stake 20pts @ 1.5 [betvictor]

Sat - XANTHI v PANETOLIKOS have only had 1 recent h2h and that was the reverse fixture which ended 2-0 It's the recent league results that catch the eye with XANTHI having 6/6 homes ending Under and PANATOLIKOS having 5/6 aways end Under XANTHI have only scored 3 goals in those 6 homes PANETOLIKOS have only scored 1 goal in those 6 aways Stake 20pts @ 1.5 [betvictor]
0-1 :clap Returns 30pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results LEVADIAKOS v KERKYRA have no recent h2h form LEVADIAKOS have had 6/6 homes end Under and scored only 4 times in those 6 home games KERKYRA have had 5/6 aways end Under and scored only 3 times in those 6 away games Stake 30pts @ 1.5 [Paddy Power]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Suppose you were due to get one wrong sooner or later JTW. That great run couldn't last forever. And if you're going to get one wrong, you might as well do it in style! 4-3 and still 10 mins to go :spank Haha, still, great system mate, keep up the excellent work (and on your other systems too!) Edited to add: Do you think you would be more profitable Laying over 1.5 goals?