UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Correct me if I'm wrong everyone, but I make it 54points profit using the staking and 30 points profit at level stakes for this seasons results dated Oct 4 - Nov 30th inclusive. Wow jtw1 thats almost 1 point per day ! Fingers crossed the luck continues....and that 3rd bet doesn't catch everyone out too often......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Great feedback and opinions people :ok 1st things first :welcome On/Vol and sanaman [ sorry you picked the NANCY game as you first bet mate :\ , confident we'll get your cash back ] pokerFTW - Interesting angle on the staking plan mate , one main problem i can see straight away is that , even at 1.65+ , you won't have too many starting bets if you stick to the leagues that are over 60% as the bookies usually have these games around the 1.5 - 1.55 mark . I think you might have to find some leagues where the UNDER are less likely to use those odds . KANGA - totally correct about the best odds on offer mate , i try to highlight the best offered with the mainstream bookies and of course Betfair are usually slightly better . As for the 'insurance ' bet , well it's all down to personal preference i suppose and i must admit off the top of my head it only helped me once or twice last season . I will keep an eye on how it goes this season and see what the difference is between saving the original stake money and the loss of potential winnings from doing the bet . chrisb - If you can access a website with the stats you'd need then i see no reason why you couldn't figure out a decent system similar to this . davidc - What can i say mate :eek a great job with those figures :clap I must admit to be surprised that the level stakes shows a higher return in the figures from 2006 onwards . It is great to see that punters out there as also benefitting from these threads . Overall i'm still confident about the 'system' and this is usually about the time of year when we hit a better level of consistency so :hope those pesky 3rd bets won't let us down too often. BUT please remember the staking/betting patterns are MY personal preference , no-one needs to bet the same way if they don't want to , as long as profits can be made then use the figures whichever way you want to , be it singles at level stakes , doubles etc So good luck to us all and roll on next weekend :ok ps - the Nancy game was to only one in the French top league to finish OVER this weekend !!! :$

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results FRIDAY --------- AMADORA v SP LISBON has ended UNDER in 5 of the last 7 corresponding fixtures . AMADORA have had 4/4 homes end UNDER [ 7/9 H/A ] SP LISBON have had 5/5 aways end UNDER [ 8/10 H/A ] STAKE 20Pts @ 1.61

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ive been lucky, i saw in france as usual metz vs angers had 70% both as under 2.5 and ended 0-1 Then chaterous vs nimes that had 85% at home udner 2.5 ended 0-0 Now I followed your fist tip and I betted 2-1 and 1-2 on sporting, im praying they stop to do goals :p im very happy of your method Jtw1, tomorrow will be nice day for H2h for sure ;)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Posting this up a bit early as i think Stan James's odds on one particular game may be generous and could be cut shortly. Changing tactics slightly as kick-off times are too close for single bets , therefore i'm going for a straight treble with the proviso that if Game 1 is OVER by h-t then a double could be bet on Game 2+3. Game 1 PAOK v XANTHI [:loon] has finished UNDER in 7/7 corresponding fixtures and 15/16 H/A games. PAOK have had 5/6 homes end UNDER XANTHI have had 6/6 aways end UNDER ODDS = 1.5 from S James ,only 1.36 with 365 Game 2 AUXERRE v PSG has finished UNDER in 10/10 corresponding fixtures and 18/21 H/A games. AUXERRE have had 5/6 homes end UNDER PSG have had 4/6 aways end UNDER ODDS = 1.5 S James Game 3 NANCY v GRENOBLE has finished UNDER in 4/4 corresponding fixtures and 6/8 H/A NANCY have had 5/6 homes end UNDER PSG have had 5/6 aways end UNDER ODDS = 1.5 So ,to recap , there is hopefully only one but possibly 2 bets on Saturday due to the Greek game k-o one hour earlier the the 2 French matches BET 1- A straight 20pt treble on all 3 games ending UNDER with Stan James . BET 2- Will only be placed IF the Greeks are OVER 2.5 by h-t and that will be a 20pt Double AUXERRE/NANCY UNDERS. Starting Bank = 100pts Current Bank = 134.70pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I'd be lying if i said that i'm disappointed with the results we've had with the UNDER'S system so far this season . Ii's been down to that bet 3 letting us down thats put the bank temporarily in the red . However i know that all it's going to take is a bit of good luck and we'll be off and running again . All we need to do is bet on XANTHI for the rest of the season :loon So i'll leave you with the stats going into the New Year and would like to wish all the regular readers and contributorsa very Merry Xmas and a peaceful , prosperous and profitable New Year hat.gif Starting Bank = 100pts Current bank = 94.70pts Running total for next bet = 29pts

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Next qualifying bet is SP BRAGA v BELENENSES due to be played on Monday evening. This fixture has ended UNDER in 4 of the last 6 meetings BRAGA have had 5 out of 6 homes end UNDER BELENENSES have had 5 out of 6 aways end UNDER Stake 29pts @ 1.63 [ bet 365 ]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Next qualifying bet is SP BRAGA v BELENENSES due to be played on Monday evening. This fixture has ended UNDER in 4 of the last 6 meetings BRAGA have had 5 out of 6 homes end UNDER BELENENSES have had 5 out of 6 aways end UNDER Stake 29pts @ 1.63 [ bet 365 ]
2-0 ft :loon Returns = 47.27pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results No problem Matthew :ok here's hoping we can actually bank some cash this weekend :hope UNDERS galore in Greece last weekend but nothing fell into the criteria we need and it's the same in Greece this weekend again :( However on Sunday we cast the net across to Portugal and come up with this tempting looking bet - NAVAL v ACADEMICA has ended UNDER in 3/3 corresponding meetings. NAVAL have had 5/6 homes end UNDER ACADEMICA have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 47.27pts @ 1.5 blue sq

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Tell me about it......... I had Huddersfield (Northampton equalised in the 90th minute) yesterday @ 2.80 and Almeria tonight @ 3.60 (90th minute equaliser for Espanyol)!!!!!!!! Plus this one..........no 2-1 saver either!!!!