VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Morl... Anything today? or is it way to early for your postie again? To the people who've only received one invite - you should deffo receive two, one will arrive with your name on it and a blank one for you to fill in the name of your guest. Who's only received one? If anyone is going from the West Country, we booked our train tickets yesterday; only £19.50 each from Bath to London. Need to be booked with Great Western, by the end of the week though.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Lol.... sorry Morl, suppose you're right. I always thought it was meant to be done in the morning, but I may be wrong. I have never had a postman deliver in the afternoon, except on rare occasions. Phone your post office, it may be he'd just a slacker who doesn't like getting up early. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you mate.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Sunsnapper, I think you should have two tickets. Can I ask how you qualified? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if they are giving 2 tickets to people who won a weekly final, and only 1 ticket to a person who won their invite through being a Monthly Mover or a Bounty tourny?

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

I won a weekly final' date=' ESD IV. They sent me a letter and a ticket with my name on it.[/quote'] You should definitely have two then mate. I'd give Jemma a call if I were you. Admittedly last year my tickets did turn up separately, but they were together this year.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Hello all, Ok, not sure who's staying at the Piccadilly Thistle (PT), but we'll be checking in at about 2.45pm, as our train gets in at about 2.20pm. We'll be in the main bar of the PT from about 5.45pm, so if anyone fancies meeting us there and then taking the short stroll to the Cafe de Paris, then we'd love to see ya for pre poker drinks and tales. With us lot walking down the road in suits, etc, it will be reminiscent of the opening pictures of reservoir dogs...... lol Hopefully see you in the bar at 5.45pm. Cheers,

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 For the fellow single ticket holders out there, emailed jemma with the name of my guest and asked about the second ticket and she said "You are both on the guest list, invitations will not be needed at the door." So just email her the name of your guest and bring some ID, see you there :ok Erf

Sly "charlie choco" Snake has found a golden ticket in the post this morning ! :clap :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
You've got a problem then Sly. Tickets are predominately black!;):tongue2

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Morlsy ?? you out there ??? ..... My mate "Fingers" who come around 30th, received a "Reserve ticket" through the post on Friday 21st, he spoke to Andy horne at VC who confirmed this. the only difference is, we think he may be on the list due to high action points as he played a lot of real money games aswell as the leaderboard. Best you get onto either Andy or Gemma about these reserve tickets mate !! (this goes for the rest of the 10-30 leader board finishers) Thought I'd let you all know what I know incase this helps.... :o)

N/M guys, rang her again and got through. Turns out they went to the wrong address :p She sounds mighty nice, doesn't she? Wonder if she'll be there... She did say "are you coming?" not "are you going?" which implies she might... :)
Jemma is really nice. Met her last year at the previous one. :D Pretty sure she'll be there again this time.