Real Names ?

jomell

I've just been thinking what is everybody's real name as opposed to username's. I of which have too many to count :D We now know that Gaf is really Trevor. Mine is Curtis.( although i've rarely been called it as i've got ginger hair or the lack of it now as the kids kindly say so!

Re: Real Names ? MainwaringYou can write what you like. You're not going to get our names Jomell: Yes we are. Mainwaring: Oh no you're not. Jomell: Oh yes we are. *****: [sings] Whistle while you work. Hitler is a twerp. He's half barmy, so's his army. Whistle while you work. Jomell: Your name will also go on zee list. What is it? Mainwaring: Don't tell him, Chris. Jomell: Aha! Chris.

Re: Real Names ?

:unsure
You may have forgotten but just to clear this up for those of you who dont know...................... RTB147 and Riverdance go under the real name of P...A...U....L Paul, R.....O......S.......S Ross PAAAAAUUUL ROOOSSS Now faster!!!! PAUUL ROOSS PAUL ROSS.... see its easy!!! :lol:lol:lol