RACING CHAT - WEDNESDAY 22nd MAY

Posted (edited)

Harry The Norseman                                          2 30 Yar/                1/40th  of a pt ew    50/1

Soar Above                                                           8 00 Km/                1/40th of a pt ew     100/1

Tommy G                                                              3 50 Ayr/                1/40th of a pt ew      80/1

Edited by black rabbit

1 hour ago, black rabbit said:

Harry The Norseman                                          2 30 Yar/                1/40th  of a pt ew    50/1

Soar Above                                                           8 30 Km/                1/40th of a pt ew     100/1

Soar Above is in the 8:00pm race.

2 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Soar Above                                                           8 00 Km/                1/40th of a pt ew     100/1

Tommy G                                                              3 50 Ayr/                1/40th of a pt ew      80/1

"What price Paula Vennells"  to be "shot" leaving the building over the next 3 days ! 😃

1 hour ago, yossa6133 said:

Big drift on Heartache Tonight in the 3:30 Ayr, 15/8 out to 13/2. Ran in the Epsom Oaks last year and clear top rated but the drift has put me off and probably wants slower ground.

Had 0.75 win at 7/1.  The ground could be against it but I won't lose much if it flops.  Good luck with whatever you back

4 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Had 0.75 win at 7/1.  The ground could be against it but I won't lose much if it flops.  Good luck with whatever you back

I'll probably have a few quid on her. Raining up there, which should help and I can't understand the massive drift as she's fit and bound to be trying.

7 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

I'll probably have a few quid on her. Raining up there, which should help and I can't understand the massive drift as she's fit and bound to be trying.

I'm glad you have something on the horse as you would be very annoyed if it won with having nothing on it.  Some people put more money on a horse when it drifts.  The trainer shouldn't leave the horse in the race if he is too worried about the ground.  Good luck.  It won't break my bank if it loses 

• harry_rag changed the title to RACING CHAT - WEDNESDAY 22nd MAY
Posted (edited)

Heartache Tonight 3:20 Ayr (8/1 Bet365). Top rated in the race. Hasn't quite done as well as they expected but still decent on her day. Fav last night and now 8/1, so a huge drift but I don't know why, she's fit from Newmarket 17 days ago and this is a nice prize.

0.25 pts win 8/1 Bet365

Pretty tame effort.

P/L: +1.15pts

Edited by yossa6133