** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Tuesday 30th April 🐎

1 hour ago, Hotspur88 said:

1515 Yarmouth Cat Ninja 5/1

Info 👍🏼

Just so you have a bit more clarity on my horse posts, I'll always state if it's info as I have today. I've actually backed e/w as I got 5/1 but the info is usually always to back on the nose.

They only ever really suggest e/w of odds over 12s so today's is suggested on the nose but I'm trying to play slightly cautiously. 

This is the 3rd info bet since returning. The 1st won around 9/2, the 2nd came 2nd at around 18/1 and that was suggested e/w and this is the 3rd so hopefully the solid info continues 👌🏼

Good luck if you follow 🙂

25 minutes ago, Hotspur88 said:

Just so you have a bit more clarity on my horse posts, I'll always state if it's info as I have today. I've actually backed e/w as I got 5/1 but the info is usually always to back on the nose.

They only ever really suggest e/w of odds over 12s so today's is suggested on the nose but I'm trying to play slightly cautiously. 

This is the 3rd info bet since returning. The 1st won around 9/2, the 2nd came 2nd at around 18/1 and that was suggested e/w and this is the 3rd so hopefully the solid info continues 👌🏼

Good luck if you follow 🙂

I see it is now 3/1. Do they normally shorten quickly ? Is it still worth backing at 3/1 ?

11 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I see it is now 3/1. Do they normally shorten quickly ? Is it still worth backing at 3/1 ?

Yeah they have a tendency to shorten relatively quickly mate 👍🏼. He pops the message out to several of us who obviously then share with certain people/groups and so prices can move quickly. I'd still back at 3/1 personally as the info has been in profit the past 4 years I've had it but obviously it is an unraced 3yo so it carries it's risks. Gosden info has been good on the whole however. 

🤞 good luck with Cat Ninja, Its drifting again now as betfair 9/2 and b365 4/1...........

5 places in Punchestown 3.05 soooo .....few UK runners....

Immortal Fame @ 25/1 EW   .......Tune in a Box @ 28/1 EW   WON.........irish runner bottom weight Paddys Milestone @ 9/1 EW 

paying 6 places at Punchestown 4.15 sooo little EW play i think......UK trainers gone over.......

B Pauling has runner Densworth @ 25/1 EW ( b365)   non runner .....        

H Derehams Brentford Hope @ 12/1 EW ( b365).... 2nd

C Longsdons Rare Edition @ 28/1 EW 

Edited by Brahmin

B/Fwd L15's -77.40 RC P/L Incl. L15's  -107.30

Had 2 L15's today on the daily = 3 points

3.35 Bri Lexington Hero 0.50 win at 11/1

3.50 Yar Campaign Medal 0.50 win at 14/1

6.20 Catt Tarbat Ness 1 pt win at 5/1 with Billy aboard

5 pts staked 10 races to watch

Good luck to all today