Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races?

Sir Puntalot

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races? Great offer..... :clap What date? Will try my upmost to get there :D - its a long time since I played any live poker. Mind you I think you could improve the offer - wheres the free bets :rollin

I'd love to go as i've never been to see horse racing before, but i can't make it this time as i don't have the holidays left to take cry.gif ................................ maybe next time bigokay.gif
For an offer like this it's worth taking a sickie :D

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races? Paul, when do you need to know by? As sad as I am I read through the thread on GC from the 1st PL raceday, and thought it was great, and would love to come, but if I'm busy at work that comes first-I only have time off when thats quiet. I'd hate to say yes then back out....

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races? I think the hospital have plans for me I'm afraid, Paul. Before the weekend I was almost certain of making some part of the day, but I'll put my feet up (if I'm @ home), and follow it on Attheraces. Have a good time, and thank you for still thinking of me. :ok The next one, however, I'm there. I'll even :beer:beer:beer:beer Cheers mate.;)

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races? Paul would love to come as it sounds like a good day/night out BUT...... Its during the week and as some others have said previously i've used pretty much all my hols, but probably the main reason is i live way oop north in Aberdeen and not even sure where worcester is or how to get there, it would take an age. Next time maybe with a bit better planning from myself :)

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races?

Aye, you sit back mate, take it easy and pick a number between 1 and 10.... If it matches how many times PaulM or Staffy falls over, there's a prize in it for you. ;)
cheeky buggerspankie.gifwink2.gif I don't know how busy I'm going to be on the friday so I'm not sure if I can have a drink at all yetsad2.gif Should manage to sneak 1 or 2 in, I'll have one for you V. I'm sure everyone else will toocheers.gif

Re: Any poker loons coming to Worcester Races?

Paul would love to come as it sounds like a good day/night out BUT...... Its during the week and as some others have said previously i've used pretty much all my hols, but probably the main reason is i live way oop north in Aberdeen and not even sure where worcester is or how to get there, it would take an age. Next time maybe with a bit better planning from myself smile2.gif
I'm in pretty much the same position,(though with a few hours less to travel). If i was going to go to the next one I'd have to plan a bit and would probably need to take a few days off if it was midweek unsure.gif