** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

CHELTENHAM TIPSTERS COMPETITION - LEADERBOARD

4 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Hey sweaty bollocks, go plant some seeds, I'm actually in profit for the week but i can't buy a winner just places how about you? 🖕

We’ll up on other racing can’t touch Cheltenham but have had nice couple of winners there following others on here 💰👍

4 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

We’ll up on other racing can’t touch Cheltenham but have had nice couple of winners there following others on here 💰👍

Fret ye not , it's the best race of the week tomorrow , The Midlands National , the war of attrition & then a week tomorrow , it's The Lincoln , happy days , UK turf racing , in a swamp probably 😆

31 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Fret ye not , it's the best race of the week tomorrow , The Midlands National , the war of attrition & then a week tomorrow , it's The Lincoln , happy days , UK turf racing , in a swamp probably 😆

I know thank god tell you the truth French and all weather are my main money makers these days . Never know today could be the day 💰🤞😂

@sirspread is one of the five players to select 33/1 Stellar Story. It enables him to take the daily prize.

@Old codger holds on to win the overall competition, sirspread is second and first day winner @Bathtime For Rupert takes third place.

Well done to all 3.

Could the prize winners please PM pay-pal details.

Allow 28 days for payment.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

36 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

@sirspread is one of the five players to select 33/1 Stellar Story. It enables him to take the daily prize.

Had it in my “bit of fun” L15 (along with another winner I didn’t go with) so paid the price for being more cautious in here. Would have won the whole thing and had the best daily total if I’d gone with those picks in here as well. :wall

10 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Had it in my “bit of fun” L15 (along with another winner I didn’t go with) so paid the price for being more cautious in here. Would have won the whole thing and had the best daily total if I’d gone with those picks in here as well. :wall

Perhaps you should concentrate on the horses and I'll concentrate on the football !

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic