** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Dutch Darts Masters

Fader

• Fader changed the title to Dutch Darts Masters

Absolutely, Van Veen was my very first instinct... In the previous edition of the tournament the dutch (and belgian, LOL) players dominated, so to speak... let's hope for a similar scenario... it's funny to think back: Van Veen was actually the FAVORITE against Littler in the youth final, and he was a shorter price in the outright market in the worlds too... now Littler is 4,5, while Van Veen is 40. So I'm trying it too, especially as Michael Smith could be beatable in the first round, if Van Veen is in form.

Edited by ThunderDan9

1 hour ago, ThunderDan9 said:

Absolutely, Van Veen was my very first instinct... In the previous edition of the tournament the dutch (and belgian, LOL) players dominated, so to speak... let's hope for a similar scenario... it's funny to think back: Van Veen was actually the FAVORITE against Littler in the youth final, and he was a shorter price in the outright market in the worlds too... now Littler is 4,5, while Van Veen is 40. So I'm trying it too, especially as Michael Smith could be beatable in the first round, if Van Veen is in form.

Yeah, it’s just barmy really. I know Littler is obviously special but Van Veen has levels too and we haven’t seen Smith play well since his Worlds win really

1 hour ago, Fader said:

It’s pretty obvious by this semi final standard that whoever wins it, loses in the final. 

You'd have thought so alright, but MVG upped his standard for the final and for once Littler didn't match the ridiculously high levels he's shown us in recent months, especially on the checkouts. Glad I didn't bet on Littler now (was doing housework!(😆

6 minutes ago, amity said:

You'd have thought so alright, but MVG upped his standard for the final and for once Littler didn't match the ridiculously high levels he's shown us in recent months, especially on the checkouts. Glad I didn't bet on Littler now (was doing housework!(😆

It’s amazing when I was on MVG last week, he was utter rubbish but not this week ofcourse.