** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bahrain Darts Masters

Fader

The Masters is the next decent event really, but this started yesterday with all the "bang average" locals going out. We're left with the 8 seeded players. I think it's worth going with MVG in this event from here. He faces Cross and then the winner of Wright and M.Smith. I would probably take my chance on Cross, but MVG hit a 106 average yesterday and I think he wins that match.

Of course he needs to beat Humphries in the final but at 7/2, I think it's a nice price.

2pts MVG to win Bahrain Masters 7/2 Bet365
2pts treble for today - Aspinall, Humphries, MVG 13/2 Bet365

19 minutes ago, Fader said:

crazy that MVG is intimidated by Littler already. In an event like this, if you're not even comfortable here then what chance you got in a big event.

Exactly... I had that weird feeling too that MVG is playing "the man", not the dartboard so to speak... so with all his experience he seemed to have much more of that nervous tension. It has been a trend now that he almost always has a bad game in a tournament, but... this one looked different.