** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Wild Card Round Predictions

Gone in with the Hills odds boosted bet builder now as the game I have chosen (KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins) starts in the early hours Sunday morning UK time.

Four legs to this one as follows:

Kansas City Chiefs To Win

Patrick Mahomes Over 1.50 Passing Touchdowns

Tua Tagovailoa Under 230.5 Passing Yards

Tua Tagovailoa Over 0.5 Interceptions

Odds boosted to 8.80

🤞

On 1/12/2024 at 3:25 PM, MinellaWorksop said:

Gone in with the Hills odds boosted bet builder now as the game I have chosen (KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins) starts in the early hours Sunday morning UK time.

Four legs to this one as follows:

Kansas City Chiefs To Win

Patrick Mahomes Over 1.50 Passing Touchdowns

Tua Tagovailoa Under 230.5 Passing Yards

Tua Tagovailoa Over 0.5 Interceptions

Odds boosted to 8.80

🤞

Looking good.

Browns game was a dead loss, also had them on a treble.

Dolphins really sucking so far.

Epic bet was pacheco and chiefs, although 888 free bet 35/4 is rice 1st td and chiefs win. Looks a sure thing, would rather Dolphins win, but was never going to happen, meh.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:56 PM, harry_rag said:

image.png

Outright prices as well in case anyone has any thoughts on there being a bit of value on offer in this market.

Tbh Chiefs price is decent, will fall now.  If Mahomes is on it then can't be discounted, just think their defence is a problem.

Ravens look the favs for me, but can't stray away from them or 49ers if honest.

Close but no cigar for the bet builder win. Just required Mahomes to throw another passing touchdown but just wasn't to be on this occasion.

I think injuries caught up with Miami in the end. Chiefs real test will be when playing away from Home in the playoffs as they are used to be number one seed Home advantage all the way through.

Texans mightily impressive. Keep CJ Stroud fit and healthy and anything is possible for this young QB and team in their quest for Super Bowl glory.

A tale of two prices in the first game. I'm on Harris at 2/1 with Fred. Thought it was a strong bet at 7/4 so the extra on top was a pleasant surprise. I'm NOT on Cook at 7/5 as it was trimmed to 13/10 by the time I'd finished installing the new version of the Fred app. Thought it was a borderline bet anyway so not too fussed at missing it. But Sod's Law which one comes in now!

Smith and Swift both 2/1 with PP the stronger selections in the later game and have doubled them up as well. Evans at 5/4 with 365 would be a borderline bet but no bet unless I get matched on the exchange.

Hills Epic boost used on Hurts to score a TD and have an interception plus Mayfield >1.5 passing TD at 9.5.