** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing Chat - Thursday 16th November

Bang on

Chelmsford 2030

Free energy traverse law and physics and all that is tricky to try and explain. Some say it’s b********s I prefer to keep an open mind on it all and it seems to “work”for me.

obviously I’ve also got draw data to help out and that unique system is worth its weight in gold to me. The physics is not so obvious but enough comes in to suggest there is something in it. 
im not going to mention when physics comes into the equation past today I’ll just put the picks up like ‘normal’ people. 

Gaye Kellaway

saddles 

SILVER BUBBLE 

Win

traverse horse

ANDARAX

Eachvway

18 hours ago, Bang on said:

A) - 6.00 Chelm - Riot - 3/1 (bet365)

7.30 Chelm - Maxzeno - 6/4

-----------------

B) - 1.25 Sedge - The King of May - 15/8 ( bet365)

Well done bang on. A excellent level of consistency. Thank you for sharing them. Can I ask what is your modus operandi? (my best del-boy impersonation there!)

4 hours ago, Sporting Sam said:

Well done bang on. A excellent level of consistency. Thank you for sharing them. Can I ask what is your modus operandi? (my best del-boy impersonation there!)

Latin is not my strong point. 😁

I try to keep things fairly simple, too much information tends to muddy the waters, and make you question yourself. I don't look at races with too big a field, they are complicated and take up a lot of time. I also disregard certain race types, I'm not a fan of non professional jockey races .. Apprentice, Amateur, Gentleman, Lady etc. I know they have to learn to race ride, just not with my money on. I used to focus on non-handicaps, but handicaps tend to be much better prices ( I don't back odds on, except for football). 

Everyone has their own way of picking winners, and I am always looking for a new approach, you need to be comfortable with the price of winners and losing runs that you find. I did used to have a non-handicap method that had a very high strike rate  but prices were odds on with a few exceptions and a few losers could set you back to the beginning. It just wasn't worth the effort. You really need to record as much detail as possible with your selections, it will then become a little clearer that certain 'types' or 'factors' are not helping at all. Good luck with your selections.