Northern Ireland Open (plus QF)

Fader

I think it’s a great time for Hawkins to beat Trump tomorrow. Gilbert gave it a good shot and made it to the decider but Trump is getting closer and closer to losing round by round and is grinding down wins. I just feel like Hawkins is playing better out of the two this week. 

2pts Hawkins to beat Trump 7/4 Bet365

23 hours ago, Fader said:

I’m tempted with both Walden and Gilbert tomorrow but just the one for me and it’s Sijun to keep it going against Wakelin.

don’t think wakelin has played that great and he’s just come up against poor performances. Sijun has been one of the best players this week for sure and should win this with a few to spare if you ask me 

2.75pts Sijun to beat Wakelin 10/11 Bet365

Only caught the last frame but Sijun was making uncharacteristic mistakes. Wakelin let him in and Sijun was in position to win the frame but stupidly took on a tricky middle pocket shot and ballooned it off the edge of the pocket after getting out of position and that was enough to hand the match to Wakelin. Poor stuff from the young Chinese. 

11 minutes ago, amity said:

Only caught the last frame but Sijun was making uncharacteristic mistakes. Wakelin let him in and Sijun was in position to win the frame but stupidly took on a tricky middle pocket shot and ballooned it off the edge of the pocket after getting out of position and that was enough to hand the match to Wakelin. Poor stuff from the young Chinese. 

Yep, perhaps back end of tournament and the nerves kicked in.