Racing-Chat Thursday 28th September.

kensland

335 newm 

Boiling point. 8.5 20/1 

Alnayabi.  8.3 11/2 

Eben shadad 8.1 7/2 

Military  8/1 7/2 

Tough race as the front 3 in the betting could be open to any amount of improvement but I'm going to fly in the wind and back boiling point as the value bet at 20/1 .....has been totally overlooked but the way he cantered to last win on the bit I think that run has been underestimated so the 20/1 Ew 4 places just appeals asxa value bet to me .....5pts Ew  😁

Trais Fluors                                                       5 18 New/            1/40th of a pt ew     20/1       - N/R

Kimifive                                                              5 18 New/            1/40th of a pt ew    18/1

Inshfallen                                                           3 35 New/            1/40th of a pt ew    18/1

The Camden Colt                                              2 25 New/            1/40th of a pt ew    20/1       - 2nd

Edited by black rabbit
selections

41 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Off topic i am 6th in the world on the sky super6 not bad out of 1.5 million players. 😁

When I first started investing in shares I made a profit of 89% in my first year.

If I had continued at that rate I would now be the world's richest man.

Suffice to say I am not !

Pontefract 2:10

cubanista

each way

draw data horse

opal storm

and

blazing hot

both win

Could be fighting this out at the end if others try to steal this from the front.

Blazing hot debuts for local trainer m. Hertherington and went close in this race last year and runs from a stall close by. Won off 74 just two years ago.

could well be laid out for this by connections after last year and likely to mount a bold bid.

Drawn alongside likely favourite Opal storm. Christian Howarth takes three pounds off and is a one trick jockey here.

approaching the final furlong, Sharrabang (GB), unplaced, lugged left-handed at the same time as Blazing Hot (GB), placed third, edged slightly right-handed causing Dazzling Dan (IRE), unplaced, to be hampered when tightened for racing room but after viewing a recording of the incident, it was found that there was no riding offence involved and it had not improved the placing of Blazing Hot (GB).

Approximately 1 furlong out, Blazing Hot (GB), placed third, lugged right-handed momentarily crowding Dazzling Dan (IRE), unplaced, which had to be eased by its rider but after viewing a recording of the incident, it was found that there was no riding offence involved and it had not improved the placing of Blazing Hot (GB).

Hi all, well its the 3 day Cambridgeshire meeting at HQ Newmarket. Our friends not going today but will Friday / Saturday to sample theme of this year being Bavarian delicacies 🍺 🥨........If any tips / fancies of his today, will post on here..... know he likes / backed as have i, the French runner on Saturday in the 2.25 Cheveley Park 'Jasnas Secret' @ 7/1 EW pays 4 places betfair  ( around 9/2 now) ..............Todays tips are 3.35  Alyanaabi  WON  and   4.45  Splendent  16/1 EW 👍    3rd     

Newm 2.25        Alfred  14/1 EW                 The Camden Colt     12/1 EW    2ND  14/1 ew

Newm 3.00        Frankness  10/3                    Minnetonka 7/1 EW  ( daily nap)     2nd  15/2 ew        

Bell 3.25            Drop the Dip  4/1   WON                    Perfect Poise  9/2   

Newm 3.35       Alyanaabi  9/2    ( main bet tip  )    WON              Inishfallen  35/1 EW                          4 places   

Glad did few today and tips from pal at HQ........ 2 WINS 🏆 🏆 and 3 EW places 😎 💷

Edited by Brahmin

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

335 newm 

Boiling point. 8.5 20/1 

Alnayabi.  8.3 11/2 

Eben shadad 8.1 7/2 

Military  8/1 7/2 

Tough race as the front 3 in the betting could be open to any amount of improvement but I'm going to fly in the wind and back boiling point as the value bet at 20/1 .....has been totally overlooked but the way he cantered to last win on the bit I think that run has been underestimated so the 20/1 Ew 4 places just appeals asxa value bet to me .....5pts Ew  😁

Omg ...photo between top 2 ....alyanabi pipped it but boiling point 2nd ....that was a great run ..Ew money +15.00

Edited by richard-westwood

Bellewstown 1600

zig zag ziggy 

win

was one of the “Sunday seven” recently in a list of runners to go close or win on consecutive sabbaths when placing two runs back and is the only heavy ground winner in this field.

Takana 

each way

is the running reserve and was heavily backed in third place yesterday

100 into 22s

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

335 newm 

Boiling point. 8.5 20/1 

Alnayabi.  8.3 11/2 

Eben shadad 8.1 7/2 

Military  8/1 7/2 

Hope you had the tricast Richard 👀

4 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

When I first started investing in shares I made a profit of 89% in my first year.

If I had continued at that rate I would now be the world's richest man.

Suffice to say I am not !

Well ive had that many txt msgs this morn i just thought i would have a little brag while i had the chance. its a long way down 🤣

1 hour ago, Sporting Sam said:

Bellewstown 1600

zig zag ziggy 

win

was one of the “Sunday seven” recently in a list of runners to go close or win on consecutive sabbaths when placing two runs back and is the only heavy ground winner in this field.

Takana 

each way

is the running reserve and was heavily backed in third place yesterday

100 into 22s

Takana i had as my nap at 50/1 (4th) second day on the trot my nap has been hammered from 50's yesterday to 9's and today 14's

48 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Takana i had as my nap at 50/1 (4th) second day on the trot my nap has been hammered from 50's yesterday to 9's and today 14's

I be on your nap tomorrow then!!!! Top punting by the way. I had a day off yesterday and concentrated on the rugby, The layers seem determined that everyone that bets on it wins money. They don’t appear to have odds compilers who know anything about rugby. If it stays that way I’ll be in clover… 

Southwell 1830

timewave

win

Bay of naples

each way 

timewave holds strong claims here while bay of Naples loved the old course a winner recently at Leicester comes here at the top of his game and placed here two visits ago. Seen out rise for that latest win and could strike here if ROMAN ART doesn’t get there first.

Roman art 

bay of Naples 

timewave

Combination tricast

23 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

Southwell 1830

timewave

win

Bay of naples

each way 

timewave holds strong claims here while bay of Naples loved the old course a winner recently at Leicester comes here at the top of his game and placed here two visits ago. Seen out rise for that latest win and could strike here if ROMAN ART doesn’t get there first.

Roman art 

bay of Naples 

timewave

Combination tricast

Only bay of Naples turned up and smashed in the ring and offices from 14/1 into 7/1.