** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Cazoo Open de France 2023

MinellaWorksop

First of all, last week's results.

A Team: 2/4 in the Top40. P/L: +6.30pts

B Team: 0/4 in the Top40. P/L: -6.00pts

Now this week's selections from the European DP World Tour offering from France. All prices Top40 finish with PaddyPower

A Team (Top20 Finish last time out shortlist)

Billy Horschel 1.44

Alexander Bjork 1.36

Callum Shinkwin 2.00

Min Woo Lee 1.33

B Team (just missed cut last time out shortlist)

Simon Forsstrom 4.00

Freddy Schott 4.00

Marcel Siem 2.25

John Catlin 4.00

Two sets of 6 x full cover doubles. 12 doubles in total.

Two rounds played, sorting out the contenders from the pretenders.

A Team: Three players through to the weekend action with just Bjork missing the cut by a shot.

B Team: Well done to Forsstrom and Schott in making the cut. Siem just missed it by a shot. Catlin had an absolute mare of a first round leaving too much to claw back even with an improved second round performance.

Now for them all to preferably kick on and get in that sweet sweet Top40 finish. 🤞

Going into the final round tomorrow things have changed in the Top40 challenge.

A Team: None of the remaining three players are in the Top40. Min Woo Lee had an absolute stinker and is well off the pace. Horschel just outside the Top40, Shinkwin struggling and requires to knuckle down tomorrow.

B Team: Forsstrom sitting in 12th place currently and Freddy Schott just inside the Top40. Come on lads, one more day swinging it sweetly and the B Team will make a profit for the week.

12 hours ago, Torque said:

Smith looks too short to me, so I'm taking him on with the next three in the betting on the exchanges.

25pts Ferguson to win DPWT Open de France @ 3.74 

10pts Paul to win DPWT Open de France @ 7.27

15pts Higa to win DPWT Open de France @ 9.62

You were right to oppose Smith as he looks like he's about to finish 2nd as I type.

Unfortunately, it looks like Hisatsune is going to grab the win. A player who had been on my Top40 accas/shortlists a few times these last few weeks but alas not this week when he delivers the goods! Sod's law or what lol.

Speaking of Sod's law, it looks like zero returns from both the A Team and B Team as Forsstrom bogies the last hole to finish tied 41st place lol. What a donkey.

13 hours ago, Torque said:

Smith looks too short to me, so I'm taking him on with the next three in the betting on the exchanges.

25pts Ferguson to win DPWT Open de France @ 3.74 

10pts Paul to win DPWT Open de France @ 7.27

15pts Higa to win DPWT Open de France @ 9.62

All over par and nowhere. I might start backing my players to shoot over par it's happened so many times recently.