Racing Chat -Sunday 3rd September

Baden Baden 2:20

Just one race for me today taking place in Germany.

A group race which has seen in consecutive years a winner and the third placed arc horse in the first three. 
The Deutch derby winner Fantastic moon has been supplemented into today’s contest.

The horse of note though brings world class form to the table.

Zagray has not been in winning form lately, but the horses in front of him in Meydan last year were Equinox and Westover. He carries the weight impost of an older horse,  but also brings hugely franked form. If you are looking for an A-Z of world class horses I’m not sure many of these would feature. 
Zagray however would make the list.

The last three sundays there has been a winner from this letter Zimmerman Mr Zee and last week the letter was represented by a horse running in Germany along with our own Zig Zag Ziggy who was placed in Ireland.

ZAGRAY to complete the sequence.

zagray win.

Edited by Sporting Sam

Gabriellas Spirit                                                4 20 Tip/                    1/40th of a pt ew      20/1

Arum Sky                                                           4 55 Tip/                    1/40th of a pt ew      22/1

Sil ver Klass                                                       5 30 Tip/                    1/40th of a pt ew      20/1

😎 👍 woop woop normal service has been resumed on Daily Naps just seen with 12/1 EW win 🐴 by my Blonde racing advisor.....not feeling too guilty now after failing to make top 8 in comp yday with my 3 picks as better half had to work Friday/Saturday..... 

A first group one winner for ZARAK as Zagray overcomes trouble in running to swoop  late and decisively at Baden- Baden

Third to the great Equinox behind westover in a group one

Followed by a group one second to westover. 
Group one glory today as predicted.

https://twitter.com/WorldPool/status/1698327661632774604?s=20

completes a four week Sunday sequence of winners for horses containing the letter Z.

1. Zimmerman 

2. Mr Zee

3. Zerostress

4 Zagray 

Edited by Sporting Sam

7 hours ago, Brahmin said:

woop woop normal service has been resumed on Daily Naps just seen with 12/1 EW win 🐴 by my Blonde racing advisor.....not feeling too guilty now after failing to make top 8 in comp yday with my 3 picks as better half had to work Friday/Saturday..... 

Please remember the rules for international races