EW Double System

slapdash

Re: EW Double System :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :ok :cheers Slapdash:cheers :ok :nana :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EW Double System After this great day I think that I will have to close my SJ account. Untill now my limit on double was 14.5$ in SJ. But after such great profit I think that SJ will limit my stake to 0.01$ or to 0$ on double. Thank you slapdash for your extraordinary profitable predictions. BTW, I wonder how many people who follows your predictions will be limited too in SJ. P.S. Couldn't beleive that double with kef=441 is able to win, but it happened.

Re: EW Double System

BTW' date=' I wonder how many people who follows your predictions will be limited too in SJ.[/quote'] I wonder how much money was staked on this bet with SJ together and what is their loss...

Re: EW Double System Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Back down to earth today ...

A. Almavara (3.10 Towcester' date=' 7/2) [b']lost B. Accordello (4.20 Musselburgh, 11/1) lost
2 points lost. Starting bank: 1000 points. Staked: 1382 points. Current bank: 2163.76. P/L: +1163.76. (win +382.50, place +781.26) Yield: +84.21%.

Re: EW Double System Well, started off well with the 2.30, but ...

A. Mac Federal (2.30 Plumpton' date=' SP) [b']placed (9/1) B. Ardglass (2.30 Plumpton, SP) placed (12/1) C. Only If I Laugh (4.45 Yarmouth, 7/1) lost D. San Deng (5.10 Redcar, 14/1) lost E. Outfoxed (3.20 Cork, 16/1) lost F. Black Apalachi (3.50 Fairyhouse, 18/1) lost G. Coolnahilla (3.50 Fairyhouse, 33/1) lost H. Goodonyou Polly (5.40 Fairyhouse, 11/2) lost
26 points staked, 26 points lost. Starting bank: 1000 points. Staked: 1408 points. Current bank: 2137.76. P/L: +1137.76. (win +369.50, place +768.26) Yield: +80.81%.

Bets with returns: BE returned 24 points. BF returned 24 points. CE returned 55.5 points. CF returned 55.5 points. EF returned 477 points. With 34 points staked, that's a 602 point profit. Starting bank: 1000 points. Staked: 1380 points. Current bank: 2165.76. P/L: +1165.76. (win +383.50, place +782.26) Yield: +84.48%. Think I might treat myself to a wee drink or ten this evening.
Just found this. Fcuking legend.:notworthy

Bit unfortunate today slapdash after the perfect start. Still, no doubt you'll be breaking the 100% yield barrier soon the way this system is going ;)
I doubt that. I think we may have just passed the all-time peak in terms of yield. This has surpassed my expectations by a long way, to be honest, and I'm well chuffed. From my records of the singles before I started this, I was expecting something like a 20% loss on the win doubles (currently 52.49% profit), and 90% profit on the place doubles (currently 109.13% profit), for an overall yield of somewhere around 35%. And I was scared even to predict anything like that, because although the evidence convinced me that I could do that, it frankly seemed ridiculously arrogant to predict a yield of that magnitude. I suspect I have been very lucky with the win doubles, though, and that they will show a loss in the long run. Nobody seems to believe me when I say this, but I know nothing about horse-racing. It's God's honest truth that sometimes I watch one of my horses on the TV and I don't even know beforehand if it's going to be a flat race or a jumps race! I'm just waiting for the day when the bookies realize how generous they are with the way they pay out on places and start having separate win and place markets like they do on Betfair. Then I'll have to come up with a new idea about some other sport I know nothing about! But until then I'm happy to accept their donations.

Re: EW Double System Yes, I was joking about the yield :) There's no doubt you've been a little lucky with the win doubles but you've spotted an opportunity for a very profitable system so all credit to you. I'm sure no one will mind if you get a bit of luck along the way - you should be well chuffed. If this system shows a long term yield of anything near 35% I'll be well well impressed.

Re: EW Double System this is a gem of a thread mate keep it up i'm in Australia and the only bookie i can find that comprehensively covers english races doesn't seem to do multis on horses. not to fear, i can just bet on the first race then bet my winnings on the second race, right? thereby creating a multi? mat.

this is a gem of a thread mate keep it up i'm in Australia and the only bookie i can find that comprehensively covers english races doesn't seem to do multis on horses. not to fear, i can just bet on the first race then bet my winnings on the second race, right? thereby creating a multi? mat.
Unfortunately that doesn't quite work with each-way doubles. With an EW double, the returns from the win part of the bet on the first horse goes on the second horse to win, and the return from the place part goes on to place. So for example if you put a 1 point EW double on two horses at odds of 5/1 in races paying one-fifth the odds and they both got placed, then you'd make a profit of 2 points. But your way would break even. Of course, your way does better if one horse wins and the other gets placed.

Re: EW Double System Well I'm sticking with bookies who have at least some presence in Australia because of all the horror stories that float around. I often read the conditions of an online bookie and they make it too difficult to get money back into Australia, as I read it. An option on this front is Centrebet, but I haven't noticed them doing multis..? Or am I just missing things Mat.

Re: EW Double System matjnewton - its not an area of speciality for me I'm afraid - perhaps its worth opening a thread under Punter's Tools/Betting Help and seeing if there is anyone else who can help - I'm pretty sure there must be others who've had similar problems :ok gl with the selections slapdash - once the football seasons over I'm gonna start looking into this style of betting a little more for fun (to start with at least) over the summer :hope

Re: EW Double System Slapdash I do believe you when you say you know nothing about racing and that is why your system in my opinion is doing well. Sometimes people can read to much into form or follow tipsters or just do favs. When I try to find new systems I'm looking for things most punters would never consider and if you find one you have an edge over them. The good thing with yours is you know it works long term and can come up with a very nice touch from time to time and you are not really looking for the winner but just good priced horses to get placed.Keep up the great work you do for the forum and many more good picks in the future. % MAN