** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bet builder over 2 goals over 7 corners

Good luck. I started from the assumption that betting on betbuliders would generally be loss making but was curious about whether it would be possible to make a profit with the aid of a 25% boost. I'm surprised by the positive results so far but still sceptical given the small sample size. That said, I'm enjoying looking at a couple of games a day from a different perspective.

My curiosity about such a specific approach as yours is why do you think it will make a profit? Is it because you think the odds for this outcome are generally bigger than they should be or because you think you can pick out the games where the odds are wrong?

19 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Good luck. I started from the assumption that betting on betbuliders would generally be loss making but was curious about whether it would be possible to make a profit with the aid of a 25% boost. I'm surprised by the positive results so far but still sceptical given the small sample size. That said, I'm enjoying looking at a couple of games a day from a different perspective.

My curiosity about such a specific approach as yours is why do you think it will make a profit? Is it because you think the odds for this outcome are generally bigger than they should be or because you think you can pick out the games where the odds are wrong?

Nothing to technical harry been doing ok at moment with results if I can double my stake on the whole Iam happy I do study back results to see if that gives me a edge but I don’t want to do btts so been doing over 2 with the corners frown in to push odds up to evens or above but just a bit of interest hopefully will make a profit 

37 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

These look pretty solid.  I often wonder what kind of a match will give more corners - strong vs weak team, two weak teams or two strong teams…

2 of them are up already was looking at there last leg games plenty of goals normally means a few corners 

53 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I often wonder what kind of a match will give more corners - strong vs weak team, two weak teams or two strong teams…

Probably the optimum is a game between two evenly matched moderate teams, where one or the other is chasing the game at any given time (preferably where both tend to have high corner totals). Two very good teams don't tend to generate high corner totals (too good defensively to give corners away willy nilly) while strong v weak can be hindered by one team not generating many corners. The dominant team could rack up a lot of corners but might not need to if they take a comfortable lead early on.

If you want to get a feel for it have a look at the total corners spreads for different types of games. The lowest total I can find tonight is an unusually low 8.1-8.6 in the National League North game. It's only 8.4 to 8.9 in Atletico Madrid's game. 10.4-10.9 in Southampton v Bournemouth is the highest price I've noticed.